{ chapter two }

JaeEun POV

*alarm* - The alarm loudly rings through my ears as I open my eyes, slowly. I turn to the other side of the bed and reached for my phone. I slap my finger on the 'stop' button. I rapidly tuck in my arms and cover my upper half to feel that warmness of my blanket. 

"JaeEun-ah," my mother walks into my room, "be ready in 40 minutes, your father and I will take you to the new school and forms will need to be signed", "ne eomma". 

She gave me a satisfied nod and left my room. I went on my phone to check social medias. I am an anti-social type of person, I love spending hours and hours on my phone just scrolling through snapchat, facebook, instagram, etc. 

After 15 minutes of stalking people through my newsfeed, I placed down my phone and disappeared into my bathroom. I took a nice warm shower, brushed my teeth and got dressed, as I don't have school uniform yet.

"Sweety, are you done?" yelled appa from downstairs, "ne, I will be down in a second" I yelled back. I grabbed my phone off the charger and rushed downstairs. 

As I opened the front door, the cool breeze swished across my face. It was freezing in Seoul today. I checked the forecast before I got dressed.

We got into the car and made our way on the road to the new school. 

"woah, jinjja? I am going to Seoul Performing Arts School?" I shockingly asked, I hear my mum laugh, "yes sweetheart, welcome to your new school" appa says, I smile at the sight of the school's building and how the beautiful garden caught my eyes. 

My father parked the car and the three of us got out. We walked through the office gates to sign school enrolment forms. 

"Good Morning, I am here for my daughter's enrolment? Lee JaeEun." appa says to the receptionist. "Ne Sir, the principle will be with you shortly, please take a seat" she happily says. I look across the room and saw the chairs, there were only 2 and I frowned at the sight.

"honey, why don't you go and sit down?" my mum catches my attention, "ani, you sit, I will be happy to stand" I gently push her to the chair. If there are only 2 chairs, I will always be happy to give them up to my parents. 

"The principle will see you now" the receptionist suddenly spoke, "Yes, thank you" I bow. She takes us to his office. On the door, I see his name written with the word 'PRINCIPLE' in big, bold letters. I guess we know who's boss. 

My parents and I walk into his office. "Hello," he stands up with shake my fathers hand and hug my mother, "please, have a seat" he says as he made his way around his desk, back into his seat, "so, you're here for your daughter? Am I correct?" he asks, "Yes" my father replies. 

"Well, sir, no questions asked, we will be happy to enrol your daughter here" the principle says with enthusiasm. "oh, that is great" my mother says, "here are the forms, you can sign here" he passes a pen each to my parents to sign.

"And JaeEun, may you please sign here?" he asked me. "Of course" I politely respond to his question. I move towards his desk and lean over to sign the form. "Great. We're done. All you need to do is buy the uniform, books and we can arrange your locker and class tomorrow" he smiles.

"Thank you" I bow 90 degrees to him. "Come, I'll show you where you can get the uniform" he stands up and takes us out of his office. He led us down the hallway, turning a few times until we reached a small room. 

Through the room, I can see 2 mannequins, one girl dressed with uniform and the other boy also dressed in uniform. "Here are what they girls wear in this school, we can get you fitted and you can purchase" he says.