Epilogue

• Dedicated to all my readers. <3

Epilogue

Yellow was his favorite color. He saw it wafting in the air like a streamer caught in the wind. Another color collapsed into it, a powdery pink, followed by hues of green, blue, and countless others. He sneezed and the colors disappeared. As much as he loved being able to see scents, it was sometimes overwhelming if he focused on them too much. Even so, the hues of the land were vibrant and happy.

"This is humiliating and quite idiotic."

Flows ears perked up at hearing the familiar voice even though he had smelled his scent not too far away. He turned to see the demon with the green hair appear. The annoyance was stronger than usual in his silver eyes.

His master laughed and it made Flow happy. "What did you expect, Erian? You know of our situation," he said.

"Your attitude towards it all is perhaps more appalling than the situation itself," Erian answered.

Flow felt his master's rage but his words came out calm. "I already told you. I've gotten over it. I know what's important to me now."

"Important?" His voice was cold. "Did she hold no importance then?"

This time his master's words were emitted with a growl. "You know she was, Erian. I told you already. Just drop it. We have to return soon."

"I have no desire to return."

"Don't say that, Erian. You know there's nowhere else to go."

He shook his head. "It is perhaps better if I indeed left."

His master sighed. "You know she'll want to go."

"I can will her to stay."

Flow whimpered when he felt his master's overpowering sadness. "She won't be happy. Her memories were reset. She is devoted to you." he said.

Erian smiled but it appeared sad.

Flow yawned. He didn't know what they were talking about. Usually he knew his master's emotions and that was enough to enlighten him on what he was saying or what was going on, but lately, Flow would sense his master blocking something from him. It was no matter to him though. As long as he was with his master.

He stretched, sinking his paws into the raw and hard soil. His master looked down at him. He perked up.

"Go on, Flow. Just make sure to come back when I call to you. We need you in order to pull all the stuff back, okay?" he said.

Flow sped off, enjoying the scents the wind brought to his nostrils. He smelled water and stopped, focusing on the scent. It appeared as a billowing, transparent red. Flow didn't like it; it looked like blood blossoming on the water itself. He sneezed and the color was gone.

A flash of light caught his attention. It was dim and weak but not enough that it didn't escape his sensitive sight. Flow threw his head up but all he saw was the blue sky. He liked that sky. It reminded him of his master. The light returned and Flow flinched. It came from a yellow bolt that skittered across the sky. 

                                                End of Book II

*****************

Author's Note: Okay

Author's Note: Okay. So. I don't know what to say. o.o I'm terrible. 

THANK YOU! Of course! Yay! Thank you guys SO much for sticking through TWO books of mine. <3 

Like I said, there is going to be ONE more book coming. Later on today or tomorrow, I'll post up an author's note to this story with more information on that, but for now...just let it all soak in. >:3

Dedicated to all of you! <3

Drawing: Flow by rainywarriorday