Jasmine & Jacob Chapter 18

Chapter Eighteen

                            _____________________________________

I was seated on the sofa when Jacob walked. I try my best to avoid him all week since I thought that I was giving him a lesson. Kayla keep petting me to give a listening hears and talk to him. So I finally gave in and here I am preparing to hear how sorry he is and crap.

He came and sat beside me and I moved away and he came closer to me and as I was about to move again he pull me across his lap and held onto my waist tightly.

“Listen Jasmine, I’m very sorry  for what happen, I was just being a fool not listening to you or even taking the time to do so and I’m very sorry for everything” he said

“Jacob can you let me go” I said

“No I want us to talk facing each other” he said turning my face to him.

“I’m sorry; I want us to cut this crap between us this is not us”

“I want us to be happy, were not the fighting type and I hate when you’re not talking to me it burns my heart” he said as he place a kiss on my breast.

“So I guess you learn your lesson”

“So you were teasing me all along” he asked

“Yea, you deserve it”

“But Jasmine I was pretty angry if it wasn’t for my mother and father I wouldn’t know the truth and plus I miss you dearly”

“Plus I got super angry when you broke my antiques, I didn’t know you still break things” he said smiling at her.

“I want you Jasmine; I love you and please forgive me”

“Alright I forgive you, Kayla told me the rest, but next time it won’t be that easy because you’re stupid when you’re an ass” she said

“Please don’t call me that again” he said

“Why… let’s forget it “he said as he covered my lips

“I’ve been dying for you all week” he said against my lips. As I pull him in closer to me knowing how much I wanted him too.

Our tongues started to talk control as he slowly loft my blouse and took off as he took my nipple that was peeping out of bra in his mouth, I moan quietly as he continue to suck and wet my nipple into pleasure and play with the other one.

Then he came up and suck on the soft part in my neck and got hold of his t-shirt and run my hands down his chest as I push him down on the sofa and he pull my bra off and kiss the empty spot between my breast down to navel.

When my cell phone rang. Jacob came up back to my face and started to kiss.

“We can call them back later” he said sounding sexy and tempting.

My cell phone rang again and I pull away from Jacob and flip my phone open to hear a lot of screaming noises.

“Kayla! What’s going on?” I said trying to come of Jacobs’s laps but he held onto me tightly and hit him hard on the arm and he losing his grip a bit.

“We can’t find Sabrina, We left her in the car with Kamala with Paul and he saw an old friend and he heard Kamala crying and when he ran back he notice that Sabrina wasn’t there” said Kayla speaking fast.

“What!” I shriek

“What you mean you guys can’t find Sabrina” same time Jacob grab the phone from me and I got pacing the floor back and forth. I quickly pull on my blouse that Jacob strips from me earlier.