Yandere Jackson,Taehyung, Joshua Part 2 Title: The bathroom

Here's Part Two, I wanted to update more often so here you go loves ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••Re-Cap: My deal is him! Trying to steal you away from us!" Joshua said. "Excuse me, I'm not a piece of property you can own Joshua Hong!" I almost screamed. "You may not be but you sill belong to us Y/n.." Spoke up Jackson. "No one is going to take you and get away with it" Said Taehyung...
••••••••
"Is this some kind of joke guys? Cause it isn't very funny" I said to them confused but still mad, I waited for a response until I noticed they were looking at something behind me. I turned around and that was a big mistake.. Cause there was Minghao's face super close to mine. My eyes widen and I stepped back almost running into their table. (Their as in Jackson,Taehyung and Joshua) "I'm so sorry y/n" Minghao said apologizing, "i-I really didn't know that was g-gonna happen" he said nervously. I smiled slightly at him "it's really fine, you didn't know, don't blame yourself." He nodded and then looked at them. "Who are they?" He asked with curiosity. "Oh, these are my best friends, Jackson, Taehyung and Joshua" I said as I pointed to each of them. Joshua gave him a small smile, it didn't seem very friendly though.. While Taehyung and Jackson just plain out ignored him. "Please excuse their behavior" I said embarrassed that they are acting like this. "It's fine y/n they just probably didn't want to see me." "I guess.. Anyway let's go back to our table" I said and grabbed his hand.
••••••••••••LUNCH SKIP•••••••
We finished lunch and now we are walking through the halls to our lockers, me and Minghao were still walking together, we were holding hands since lunch. "Hey Minghao I need to go to the bathroom you can go ahead without me, I'll catch up later." "Okay Y/n, I'll be waiting" he said and smiled. I smiled back and went to the ladies bathroom. As I was gonna push pass the door someone grabbed me by my waist and put their hand on my mouth, blocking me from screaming, so all that could be heard was me mumbling words and me panicking. I bit the persons hand and tried to run away from then but I collided with another persons chest, I look up and saw Jackson. He smirked and puts a small towel up to my mouth. I don't breath it in cause I don't think it's safe, but a while after I couldn't hold my breath in any longer and breathed the chemical. I slowly started feeling dizzy and droopy. I was gonna fall but the person who first grabbed me picked me up in their arms.
Minghao Pov:                           (cause he still bae Asf 🌚) i waited for Y/n to come out the bathroom, because I may have a smallish crush on her... (She's hecka lucky..) as I waited I decide to go to ahead to my locker and open it so I can but some of my belongings in. After I did that I looked at my phone to check the time, So far Y/n has been gone for 20 minutes, what's she doing?  I walked towards the ladies room And noticed two figures carrying something. I went closer but hid so they won't see me. I examined their faces more and found out they are Y/n friends Jackson and Taehyung but I looked at Taehyung's arms and noticed that was Y/n. I gasped loudly, I guess they heard me cause they turned their heads in my direction (.. And at the moment he knew.. He fu*ked up) I ran out quickly. And pumped into someone really hard. I hissed slightly and held my head in pain. I pushed him back. "I wouldn't do that if I was you.." He said deeply. I stopped holding my head and looked at him, "Joshua?.....