Yandere WinWin Title: Who's Next~?

I came back from a one month break and now I can update ^^ I also changed all my images for this book and may I say I'm low key aesthetic af, also hope you like the new book cover~ Now I'm still going to change somethings of the chapters. So Enjoy
Request By: justliketyty
•••••••••••••••••••••••••
Your Pov:
"Bye Tail" I said as I finished talking to him, he smiled and left after. I see WinWin coming towards me, "hello WinWin~" I say. He smiled which looked forced, "Hi Y/n, why was Tail talking to you?" "Oh he was just asking me about something" I say truthfully. "Mmm okay" he trailed off and left. I shrugged, probably nothing I thought and walked to my house which I shared with my brother Dohyung (had to include my bias) I entered the door and sighed cause he left it open, I walked straight to my room.
WinWin Pov:
I acted like I left but I was really hiding behind a small alley, I saw Y/n leave and I went out to search for Tail. I know where he is because me and him are dare I say.. Cousins. But I never liked him and now I defiantly don't because he was talking to Y/n. I walked into the recording studio and saw Tail swirling on the chair.
He saw me and smiled "Hey Win"
"Hi Tail, how was your talk with Y/n?" He looked at me confused, "Um it was good I guess?" "That's good, since it'll be your last talk with her ever again." "W-what do you mean Win?" I shut the door and locked it. I faced him again, and I started coming towards him slowly. I cupped his neck in my hands and started tightening my grip on him. He tried to loosen my hands with his, but I quickly push his hands away and soon enough I successfully cut off his oxygen. I grinned to myself and let my hands off his neck and saw his body go limp. Who's next? I though to myself.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I decided not to do the incest thing, sorry smores, but I'll do something like that in the future (soon) and I'm not taking anymore request because I kinda have my own ideas. Also I saw the Cherry bomb comeback and..

This was me through out the whole video because boi was I attacked

This was me through out the whole video because boi was I attacked.. My Dohyung ended my existence!