Yandere Reader Title: Plan~

For: Pinkypanda123  I hope you still enjoy it :) ! Longest fanfic so far! I'm sorry it wasn't what you what u wanted ;~;••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••Your pov;
I am fangirling so hard right now!! I JUST GOT TICKETS TO SEE EXO!
After all these years of me tracking Chanyeol down, I finally get to see him!!
I excitedly get ready, and try on different outfits, I finished and put on light makeup. I grab my pocket knife, blindfold and gun, I mean who know when you'll have to stab a bi*ch that gets in between you and Chanyeol.
I get my keys and quickly leave the house. I go to the fan meet while singing to Monster. I finally got there and put in my backpack with my "special" things. Did I mention I got a high touch and front row seats! I get in and push every girl in my way, and go to find my VIP seat, when I notice a bi*ch is siting in my seat. I grabbed her wrists and pulled her to the bathroom, and took my pocket knife "That's my seat got it?" I threaten her. "Y-ya.."! She said scarred. "Your lucky I'm in a good mood." I say strictly to her and go back to my seat.
Chanyeols Pov:
I walked behind the curtains, and saw so many Exo-ls, some saw me and screamed, I smiled and made a peace sign. I looked around a saw a girl, she's cute I thought. She saw me and smiled brightly. I blushed and smiled back.
I went backstage and practiced what I'm gonna say, Baek came up and patted my back for confidence, I smiled at him.
••TIME SKIPPU BROUGHT BY CHANBAEK•••••
Chanyeols pov:
Me and the rest of exo went on stage, and did our introduction.
After we finished, all the fans were hyped.
We started by performing "Monster"
But every time I kept looking at her, she's distracting me.
Y/N pov:
Chanyeol kept staring at me and I got more excited. This is all going to plan! I tried my best to smile "innocent" which surprisingly worked. I kept watching and singing along, like a "normal" fan.
The last song they sang was "For life" which had me in tears.
After the concert it was them for the fan meet. I got up and legit skipped the line cause I ain't got time for that, ITS CHANYEOL!
I shook their hands, and smiled at them, next came Chanyeol! I grabbed his hand harshly and smiled. The security guard was rushing me so kneed him in the stomach...Lightly.
And brushed it of as a reflex. The fan meet was over by now, Everyone had to leave, I sneakily went to the wardrobe, and realized only Chanyeol was there, how convenient!
I slowly walked behind and hugged him.
Chanyeols pov;
We finished the concert and I went back to get my things, form the wardrobe room, the other members went to the van.
I felt someone hug me, "Ahh!!" I screamed. And pushed them off me. I looked at them and realized it was the girl I was still shocked tho. She grabbed my hands and tied them with a blindfold, she pushed me against the mirror.
I tried untying my hands, but it didn't work.
She grabbed my cheek and I turned to not look at her. How can someone so cute be so.. Crazy?
Your pov:
I saw a light blush. I got him! I said in my head. I kissed him softly, it took a while but he responded to it. I untied the blindfold and he put his hands on my waist, while I put my hands on his neck.
Chanyeol pov:
I wanted to stop but I couldn't, I pushed her again the wall and let go of her. I'm falling in love with her!! No good, no good!
Your pov:
My plan worked
Chanyeol is in love with me...
•••••••••••
Oh and now I'm also taking ship request for example, chanbaek,Taoris,Markson,Vkook, Vbam... Etc