Yandere Jin Title: You're Mine~

•Author Pov•
You were walking back home from the date with your boyfriend you and Yoongi held hands as you guys walked together. You unlocked the door and invited him in. You didn't notice Jin secretly watching you and Yoongi as his hands turned to a fist. You welcomed Yoongi to your room as both of you chatted away to busy to notice Jin coming in with simple sandwiches. He put them down and smiled at you but glared at Yoongi. You smiled back at him and thanked him. Jin left. "Hey Y/N" Your boyfriend said.
"Yes Yoongi?" "Can you tell me where the bathroom is?" He asked "ya it's down this hallway just turn to your right" you explained. "Thanks Jagi." He left and went to the bathroom. You took a piece of the sandwich and continued eating it. after a few moments You heard a bloody scream. You darted out of your room to see blood covered the floor. You shivered and cried at the sight.. Your boyfriend with a knife in his throat. You could nearly stand up. Someone put their hands on your waist and held you. You looked at the hands to see them stained with blood. "Ahh-" a hand muffled your screams. "Shhh it's okay Y/N" The voice said creepily. He turned you around and kissed you hard. You cried more. He let go and looked you in the eyes. "J-Jin?" You asked scared and broken.
He chuckled darkly.
"Now your mine!" He smiled like a psychopath while he kissed your neck while his other hand continued to muffle your screams and crys.
•••••••••••••••••••••
😈