Yandere Yoongi Title: i love you~

I did this in the car and was half asleep but hey I tried :3 enjoy!!•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••Y/n pov:
"Hey Y/N I'm going to hang out with Namjoon and Hosoek." He told me as he got up from his seat. "W-" but before I can continue he left. I just stood there and took a breath, he doesn't really tell me things anymore.. After taking deep breaths I went to find Yoongi. "Yoongi?" I looked around the house. "Well I guess he left.." I trailed off disappointed. What if he's cheating on me? Or is he hiding something? I got changed and thought where Yoongi could of gone with them. Mm "The studio!" I said out loud, and got in my car to drive there. I parked and got out of my car, I went to BIGHIT and asked them for Yoongi. "He's in the studio with a fan ." The Ceo told me. Wait what!? "A-a fan!" I asked "ya she comes here pretty often." I ran to the studio and peaked through the door. "Yoongi you don't even care about her, you should break up." She said. "I-i" he was about to punch her but before he could continue, I barged in the door. "Excuse me hoè!" I said as I looked at her and took a small sized pistol out of my bag. "Come near him again and this bullet won't be the only thing killing you." I said angrily. Yoongi came up behind me and back hugged me and whispered "Do.It" I fired the bullet, and hit her head. "Good girl." He said and kissed my cheek. "Thank you" I said sweetly. "Why does she come here?" I asked while gritting my teeth. "Guess everyone wants me." He said jokingly. But I wasnt in the mood so I put the gun again his neck. "Tell.Me" I said. "Fine. She comes in to tell me that I should break up with you, I try to contain my anger but I had to let it out, that's why I almost punched her." He said and grabbed the gun. "Oh I'm sorry Yoongi." I said disappointed. He put the gun down and hugged me. "I Just love you to much" I said. "I love you with my life Y/N"
"You are only mine okay!" I said creepily. "Ah I love this side of you Jagi, and Your only mine to, but If catch you with another guy.. You know what happens." He said evilly. " "oh trust me i know!" I said childish and hugged him.