Yandere D.O Title: My Fault~

I'm happy how this came out TBH enjoy!! And happy birthday d.o Hyung I love you! ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••Your pov;
"Let's b-break up" you say stuttering. "Why?! Your not leaving me!" My now ex D.o said.
Ever since I sent him to the asylum to help him, I think it made him worse. He hasn't been taking his pills or eating at all recently. I think it's my fault, so it's best to let him go.. Right?
"It's me, I don't think I'm helping you." I said sobbing. He was quiet, like usual. He smiled creepily after a moment.
I quickly got out and leave his house, to go to mine.
It's already night by the time I got there, it's kinda far. I went to take a shower, while I was shower I heard a voice. "Y/N.. I missed you!" The voice said huskily.
I quickly covered myself in a towel and hid behind my curtains.
"Don't you miss me Jagi?"
I said nothing and started shaking. I looked outside and saw no one there. I stepped out and got changed, as I finished changing someone turned the lights off. "Ahhh" I screamed as something went through me.
I fell down and saw nothing but black and a face kissing my cheek before I blacked out.. Forever.
D.O pov:
How dare she try to leave me?!
I quietly followed her to her house, I sneaked through the window of her room.
I heard she was taking a shower, "Don't you miss me Jagi?" I asked her as I got closer.
I hid behind the door as she came out. Yes I saw her change, but I didn't think much of it.
I grabbed my Knife I had in my hand and stabbed her.
I kissed her cheek.
And went blank for a few minutes, then I realized what I did, I cried and hugged her dead body. Blood got on me but didn't care, I just stabbed the person I love!
••••••••Few Days Later•••••••
D.O pov:
I carried Y/N to the bathroom and washed her. "How are you Jagi?" I asked sweetly. No responds. "Your not very talkative today are you?" I asked worried. I finished washing her, I went to her room and dressed her.
"Hey Jagi! Guess what today is!!" I asked excitedly.!
Nothing. "Oh you forgot! It's okay, I know your busy. But it's my birthday!!" I exclaimed. I hugged her and cried. "I wish you were alive, we could of celebrated my birthday together, ate cake, and invite the members over. They always wanted to meet you, it's all my fault!!" I yelled and continued crying.
It's all my fault.....