Pregos??

I woke up the next morning with cramps. The first fear that came to mind was. Pregnant. Oh sweet god. My family will disown me. I'll be a horrible human with an amazing human inside of me. I got up to go pee. I was actually hoping I got my period. I went to pee and as a god sent. I peed blood. "Oh praise the lord!" I said it loud. A little too loudly. Cole got up and knocked.
"Babe you okay in there?" He asked soundin cute.
"Yes I'm not pregos we are good!" I say smiling giving a thumbs up he couldn't see.
"Oh okay." He started to walk away. Then he ran back and opened the door.
"Wait what!" He asked.
"I'm not pregnant. Just on my period. Nothin to worry about" I explained while pulling up my spandex shorts.
"Oh thank god. I though you said you were pregnant. Oh sweet baby Jesus that's was terrifying!" He let out a thankful breath.
I wasn't insulted. We both knew we are wayyyyyyyy to young to be poppin our kids. I gave him a hug and we walked back to the bed and later down. Then cramps came back. I slowly got up to get midol. I walked down stairs and some sick fricker thought it would be a genius idea to put the midol ON THE TOP SHELF!! What sick human?!? I used my levitation spell and got to the top shelf. Then I floated down. There was a little kid standing there with his mouth open wide. I jumped.
"You scared me cutie. I'm the Luna. Who are you buddy?" I asked him.
"I'm Grace's cousin. She said I could come get a snack." He explained.
"Oh I know your cousin extremely well. What kind of snack do you want buddy?" I said
"Ummmmm how about Froot Loops with the funny looking bird on it!" He exclaimed sounding super excited. Gosh he is cute.
I got down a paper cup and poured some in it.
"Thank you Luna! Bye bye!!" He said waving.
"Bye cutie!" I waved back
I smelt Cole behind me.
"Who are you calling cutie?" He asked. Just to mess with him I said "Your competition." While pointing at the 5 year old.
"Ha ha very funny." He said while giving me a quick kiss on my mark.
"Lets make breakfast babe!" I said.