Best Mornings Ever

I woke up with Cole's arm wrapped around my waist. I looked over at the clock. 8:30. I jumped up and started freaking out.
"COLE GET YOUR HOT SELF UP WE ARE LATE!!" -Kim
He jumped up to my screaming. He ran over and grabbed my arms and lifted me off the ground. And basically held me.
"Babe. Babe. We get three days off from the day we find our mate to get settled in. Plus yesterday was Friday. Also, did you say me and my hot self?" -Cole he said with a huge smirk on his face.
"Yea well you're my mate I'm allowed to call you that. Only me!"-Kim
        I said smiling like an idiot. He looked so tired and probably annoyed by me.
"Babygirl I want to go back to bed. Please." -Cole
"Fineee. Your such a baby oh my gosh."-Kim
"Yea I steal my mate's shirts even though I have my own. Oh wait that's you!" -Cole
"Shut up you love that fact I wear you're shirts it probably gives you dirty ideas."-Kim
"How dare you accuse me of that?!?"-Cole
He said obviously joking and smirking because it was completely true.
We crawled back into bed because we were tired and he may or not have been warm.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
     We finally got up around 9:50 and decided to wait till lunch to eat food. I went to shower because my red hair was everywhere! As I jump in the shower I put clothes on the toilet so when I get out of the shower I can put them on. I am peacefully showering when I hear the door open. I cover my privates out of reflexes every though there is a shower curtain. It's Cole. Great.
"Babe what are you doing in here I'm showering?!?" I wasn't concerned with him seeing my privates because of the shower curtain but you can see the outline of my body and it's embarrassing considering how body conscious I am.
"Oh come on babe I need to brush my teeth!" He wined. Such a baby.
"I don't care I don't want to risk you seeing me naked!" I whispered screamed when I realized we where in his pack house and there is probably someone on the other said of the wall.
"Oh relax it will happen at one point." He said I could basically hear the smirk in his voice. So evident.
"Okay fine but hurry Cole I'm almost done." I said. I had just finished putting on and washing the body wash off and on me. I had also put on he shea butter so my legs would be smooth and smell good.
"Mhmm baby what are you putting on in there it smells almost as delicious as you." Oh the smirk was not at all obvious there just like my sarcasm wasn't obvious there.
"If you must know it's a shea butter to make my legs smooth and smell good. You like?" I said willingly to play along.
"Definitely but don't put it up higher than your waist or it could block your amazing scent from my blessed nose." Wow my mate isn't cheesy at all. Absolutely, Positively, Completely, not cheesy. Whatsoever. Wow.
"You need to get out so I can dry off and get dressed." -Me
"No. You have to find a way to get changed and stuff without me seeing you big baby."-Cole
Oh he wants to play this game we can play this game. I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around my body. It barely covered the upper half of me and I wasn't very happy with it. I grabbed my clothes and ran to the walk in closet to change. Don't worry I locked the door.
"Not fair you big baby" -Cole
"Aww baby life isn't fair" -me said while rolling my eyes and about to be getting ready for the day.