After Math

I woke up when Cole was trying to leave the room in the early morning hours. He wiggled but I wanted my mate to stay.
"Babygirl my meetings start in an hour." He complained.
"But your warm, comfy, and my mate. So no." I retorted. I really didn't want him to leave just yet.
"I promise I'll come back but I have meeting to go to." He explained and promised.
As he said that I got a burning sensation on my right shoulder. So did Cole he rubbed the spot just like I did. We both looked over and our names were being put in black cursive where we marked each other.
      "Look how pretty mine is!" I basically whispered squeal. Cole smirked "Baby let me see it." So I rolled over so he could see it properly he glanced at it and smirked so proudly.
    "Let me see yours Alpha." He groaned. I figured out what calling him Alpha did to him last night and now I'm using it to full advantage. He rolled over and I saw it. It was medium sized black wording "Kim". I smirked because now everyone knew he is mine and I am his. "Now baby I really have to go or I'm gonna be late and then they will hold me longer." I wined the big meanie. "Who will I hang out with then?" I pouted. He hates it when I pout.
"Calling me Alpha and pouting. It's like you don't want me to leave. Oh wait!" He chuckled.
I decided to hang out with Alexi and Grace so I'm going to mind link them and ask if they wanna binge watch Netflix or if they wanna go out and have fun.

"Do you guys wanna have a binge watching day in our room or go out and get fro yo? I can really go either way." -I mindlinked Ryan, Alexi, Grace, Isaiah and Zach.

"I want fro yo." -Replied Grace

"Girl freaking same!" -Replied Alexi

"So the girls have decided we are going to get fro yo. In 30 minutes?"-Zach asked.

"It's a pack date 😂" -I replied ending our mindlinked conversations.

"Well screw you and your meeting I'm going on a pack date without you!" I teasingly told Cole.

"What do you mean 'pack date'?" He asked obviously getting jealous.

"Me, Grace, Alexi, Zach, Isaiah, and Ryan are going out to get fro yo in 25 minutes. I need to get ready." I explained getting up to put on a black jumper with a light washed jean vest and white converses. I curled my thick red hair. And I was ready to go.

"Okay but if any guy starts hitting on you" he started adjusting my collar so my mark showed a little more. "Just kill him and make his body disappear." He finished. I re adjusted my collar and rolled my eyes. We both walked out. They group was waiting at the door for me and Cole's Betas and Deltas were waiting on him. We stopped at the bottom of the stairs.

"I wish I was going with y'all." He complained. "But you have fun and be safe."

"I always am baby." I said while pecking his lips goodbye. Him and his groupies left first then we all got in the cars to go to the frozen yogurt bar. As we walked in guess who I saw...?