Annoyances

Him. I saw Bryce. Bryce Hall. Yes he is extremely attractive but he has nothing on my Cole. He was with his friend Mikey. They are both internet stars. They were with two other guys I think one was named Jackson and the other one Tyler Brown. They are internet famous too.
      We all walk in. Alexi and Grace's mates Isiah and Zach are holding their hands. Ryan look uneasy when we walked in. Bryce and Mikey are already in line and we just got in it. We all got our fro yo and say down at a table. Before I could sit down Bryce grabbed my arm.
      "Babygirl did you miss daddy?" Bryce tried to ask seductively. All it did was disgust me.
"None the slightest." I replied venom lacing my every word and jerking my arm back.
     I pulled down my right shoulder collar to show my mark that Cole made the night before blushing. Jackson saw and put his hand on Bryce.
"Jackson she is mine who the hell touched you in that manner! You're mine." -Bryce
"Bull! I'm Alpha Cole's of the Moonlight Pack." I stated with so much pride.
"Bryce calm down. She's not yours." Jackson said trying to calm him down.
"No I want her!" Bryce said started to get mad.
"She doesn't want you, obviously!" Grace butted in. She started being defensive of her Luna.
        Bryce could sense it. His eyes started to change. I mind linked Cole to see if his meting was over.
"Baby, Bryce is at the frozen yogurt place and he is harassing me. Are you finished with your meeting? I can handle him but it would help if you were here."
"It just ended I'm on my way babygirl" he replied almost immediately.
     I saw his dark blue Bentley pull to the shop. It calmed my nerves he was here.
"If I was your mate I wouldn't leave a beautiful witch Wolf like you alone. Because to be honest I'd fuck you-"
    "THATS ENOUGH TALKING TO MY MATE!!" Cole screamed. "I want you away from her. Never come back. Ever. And if you do it'll be too soon." Cole spat with so much venom in his voice it was so hot seeing him be all Alpha-y on a pathetic Beta Warlock. Bryce was shaking with fear. Cole grabbed my arm and told Ryan and everyone to leave when they were finished. We walked back to the car and got in. He put his hand on my thigh and gripped it protectively.
"Did anything happen between you two?" He asked.
"Absolutely not you know I'm pure. We didn't date. I led him on a bit when I was like 13 or 14 but thats about it." I replied.
     We got home and I rushed upstairs. I wanted Cole again. Seeing him be possessive was extremely attractive. I pushed him against a wall and started to  kiss him. Let's just say that I made up for that day that night.