Safe

Cole's POV::

   Someone took what is mine. My princess. My babygirl. My everything and they took it. I was a mess Ryan was trying to calm me down but I can't help but worry about my baby. Grace and Alexi have been a mess as well. We sent out search parties to Bryce's pack house but haven't heard back. They weren't any important ones just some omegas. I finally got a report back.

"Alpha, Luna was spotted running or of Bryce's estate. She wouldn't let us help her but she looked terrified." Beta Derek reported to me.

"Is she heading his way?" I asked

"Yes we except her before nightfall." Derek stated with a smile at the thought of his Luna returning to her pack.

"Thank you Beta." I was so happy my mate would be back.

We all waited. Hours and hours passed until I smelt her on our property. I ran upstairs and grabbed one of my t shirts. I ran out side in the direction of her scent. I saw her gorgeous wolf. It is black but has bright green eyes hat popped in the black color. Mine is gray with blue eyes. Obviously nothing compared to my gorgeous mate's wolf. Sierra saw me and jumped on top of me. I showed her my shirt and smirked. She nodded and grabbed it in her mouth and went behind a tree. Then I saw my everything step out from behind the tree. My black shirt stopped at her thigh I never noticed how she had freckles all up her thigh. It kind of made me want to kiss every one up to her...never mind I shouldn't be thinking like that. I should be grateful she is home. I ran up, grabbed her and spun her around. She was crying. I could smell Bryce's scent on her. Did that douche rape my poor mate.

Kim's POV::

        Cole looked so concerned and scared.
"He didn't rape me he just made me kissed him and he touched my arm." I reassured him.
He relaxed and just kept repeating how grateful he was that I am home and how much he loves me. I'm so happy to be home with my pack and my mate. We went inside, Grace and Alexi tackled me and cried. We all cried tears of joy that I'm home. I'm so exhausted from running. I kind of want sleep. For like 10 days.

Cole's POV:
    I could sense Kim's tiredness.
"We can all catch up tomorrow. It's already midnight and Kim has been running all day. We are going to bed." I told everyone who has stayed up waiting with me. I took her hand and we went upstairs. She collapsed on the bed. Face first. I chuckled. She is so cute when she is tired.

Kim's POV:

     "Then I must be fricking gorgeous." I said. I could hear Cole's thoughts. It probably came out extremely muffled. He took of his shirt showing off his six pack. He out on some sweats and crawled into bed with me. We got under the covers for bed.

"Goodnight princess." Cole whispered thinking I'm asleep.

"Good night. I love you." I whispered back.

"I love you more." Then we finally fell asleep.

Not possible. I thought to myself.

Sorry I haven't updated I will be better at it