Hiding

As I was hiding in the closet dressing my self I heard Cole "Babygirl I'm gonna get in the shower."
"Okay baby."-Me
     I got dressed and started going downstairs to look around. It was like 10:20 when I went to go wander. I walked into the kitchen and saw Ryan's face. He is Cole's Beta and apparently eating off the face of my pack slut.
"AHEM" - I basically sorta screamed.
     They stopped immediately when they smelt my scent. I was about to go all momma bear on them. I had been basically trained since birth to be a good Luna. Not because of my powers but because of my mom. She and my dad fought so much I had to raise myself and when my two siblings were born when I was 5 I had to help raise them till I was 11 when they finally got a divorce. That's not what I'm focusing on right now though. I'm focusing on how scared Ryan's face is. Does he not know that Emma was the pack slut of our pack?
"Luna, I'm sorry you had to see that." -Ryan said apologetically. I can tell he already respected my position.
"I just hope you know she is playing you. That thing she is wearing isn't her scent. She wants to be more Wolf so she is tricking you." I respond matter of factly
"Kim shut up right now. You aren't as strong as me." She smirked obviously lying.
I proved it by using my manipulation powers to throw her against the fridge. Then my mate come down I could smell his mixture of chocolate and vanilla. He looked concerned.
"Babe what's going?" He asked
"You know how the Graves used to handle business. Well Emma is starting up to do the exact same thing. Also she has the nerve to say she is stronger than me." I replied while jumping on the counter behind me, it took two tries because I am so small so I used a levitation spell, I did this barley moving my hand yet she was still stuck there.
"Luna, what is going on?" -Ryan
"Beta this girl is a witch Wolf but you two aren't mates. I'm sorry Beta." -Me
"How can you prove?" He obviously dared to question.
I separated the scent faker. It basically works as a perfume. It looked like a green cloud above her head.
"Beta you see that. It's called a scent masker. Is that the scent you smelled?"
"Yes Luna" he sadly replied. He hung his head low. 
"I'm sorry Beta." Is all I could say. I felt horrible but he would feel better when he found his real mate. I used a teleportation spell to make Emma go back to our pack house.
"Beta do you wanna go do something with me and Alpha to help you feel better?" I honestly felt bad. Because he looked so sad. I hate seeing people in my pack sad.
"I'm sorry Ryan." Cole went to comfort him. I jumped down from the counter big mistake.
"Owe ow ow ow ow. Stupid foot. Stupid ankle. Ow ow ow!!"
Cole looked at me and playfully rolled his eyes "Babe what did you do now?"
"I'm a big girl I'm good."
I heard Ryan chuckle which me me feel like he felt a little bit better. I just channeled Dialliah again but she took control because I was using her so much lately.
"MATE!" She screamed as I fought back for control. Cole could tell it wasn't me because my eyes were a bright almost neon purple. "Dillah is that you?" He asked.
"YESS MATE YES IM A LUNA YOU MY MATE YESS!" She basically screamed. I heard them laugh she glared.
"Yes babygirl those are all true." He said
"Is that like her wolf?" Ryan asked
"Nope that is her witch. She is extremely powerful and all mine." He said swelling with pride.
Dillah was so happy our mate said that about us. She jumped. Oh no literally jumped on our mate and wrapped our legs around him. He looked as shocked as I felt.
"Dillah I can tell your intentions so I need you to give me Kim back."
"Nooooo I don't wanna go back! I want..."
   She was cut off by Cole. "I am not only the Alpha I am your mate you will give me Kim back." 
   "Yes Alpha Mate Cole." And finally I was back in charge!
   "Now I'm sorry you had to see that Ryan." I said chuckling and jumping down from his waist.
    "It's fine it's cool to see your witch Wolf in action." -Ryan
  "Yes but hopefully not that action again." I said chuckling completely embarrassed.