Frick everything

I woke up not in my bed. I'm chained to a bed with my arms at one post. I don't know ants going on but I'm only wearing a tank top and shorts. I look around. This room is extremely small compared to mine. It is completely eggshell white with a walk in closet and walk in bathroom there is a mirror on one side of the wall and a dresser. I can see my self. I let Dillah take over to get me out of these chains. She uses a firing spell to heat up my hands but it doesn't cause me any pain. It melts away the chains. I stand up straight and pull down this white tank top. I have on black and white spotted fuzzy shorts. As I am pulling down my tank top the door opens and in comes my least favorite person on earth. Bryce Hall. He strolls in. "Hey baby" He says while throwing down some herb. I can't use my powers. What!! I can feel Dilliah weaken.

"Oh a wreaking spell how clever" I say sarcastically

"Sorry baby but i thought taking you from your 'fake mate' would show you that your extremely strong with out him. You shouldn't have been able to break those chains. It should have kept you there but yet you broke through with ease." Bryce explained.

"I'm powerful. Cole is my mate." I retorted.

"If you wanna believe that. Fine but at least let me touch you. To test your theory." Bryce bargained.

"Fine you can touch my arm but that's all." I reasoned.

He touched my arm...nothing happened. But to prove we aren't mates he wanted a kiss.

"Fine. I'll let you leave. But all I ask for is a kiss." He begs.
I give him a peck before he can deepen it. Then I run out the door. I ran as fast as I could. I ran down the stupid stairs at his stupid house and out the front door. Sierra was furious I let him kiss us but I had no choice. I had to find a way out. I shifted and ran off his territory. I ran in the direction of Cole's scent. Why was I able to break through those chains? I thought to myself.  Dillah answered for me.

You haven't used me in forever I'm extremely strong. Gaining strength. I had a bad feeling about today but I brushed it to the side. Now I see I shouldn't have done that. I'm sorry.

I'm not mad at Dilliah. She was doing what she thought was best. I understand. Next time we have a bad feeling we definitely need to tell each other. At least to prevent this from happening again. Now we run. Run into our mate's arms.