Chapter 23

"Um..." You say as Danny leaves the room. Both of you chuckle as Harry gets up.
"I have to go..." He says as he kisses you on the head.
"Bye..." You softly say as he leaves the room. You lay on your bed as you look down on your phone.

Jun: Hello...

Jun: it's me...

Y/N: hey

Jun: guess what

Y/N: what?

Jun: I was invited to skip a grade and go to university!!! :D

Y/N: OMG! Congratulations!

Jun: But I need someone to drive me...

Y/N: Don't ask me, I won't drive you.

Jun: Why not?

Y/N: I don't have a car...

Jun:oh...

You stopped and thought to yourself. Gil...he has a car doesn't he? You started to text Gil.

Y/N: Gil do you have a car?

Gil: Yeah, Why?

Y/N: Could you drive Jun somewhere? If you say yes he'll explain the details to you.

Gil: Of course!

Y/N: You seem excited... ;)

Gil: whatever...

You switch back to texting Jun about how he can get to university.

Y/N: I found you a way there.

Jun: Really?

Y/N: Yeah Gil has a car and agreed to drive you.

Jun is typing...

Jun: Ok...

Y/N: I thought you would be excited.

Jun: Why?

Jun: All because I'm gay doesn't mean I'm going to fall in love with every guy I meet.

Y/N: Um, no I meant that you'd be excited to get a ride.

Jun: Oh... embarrassing (>///人\\\<)

Y/N: Well I should do my homework... with all the drama I forgot to do it.

Jun: Ok, ttyl.

You put down your phone and smile to yourself.
"Jil, forever..." You whisper as you roll around your bed with excitement. You stop rolling as you look up at the ceiling, staring at the painted stars... ' Will my life be normal now...' You wonder
'Wait...' you think about Harry, Danny, Jun, Uma, and Gil, 'nah not with these people.' You chuckle to yourself as you love them to bits.
"Ew, my sister's being creepy..." Danny says as he looks at with mock disgust.
"Ho--How long have you been there?!" You yell in surprise as your face flushes red with embarrassment.
"From the creepy fangirling...to the creepy giggling." Danny says while dramatically rolling his eyes.
"What do you want?" You say slightly annoyed.
"Can I borrow one of your chokers?" He asks pointing to your jewelry box.
"Sure, but I didn't know you like chokers..."
"Eh, I think they're fashionable..." Danny says while searching through your jewelry box.
"Oh! I didn't know you had nail polish that wasn't black!" Danny teases as he picks up silver nail polish.
"Har, Har." You say while getting up and brushing your hair.
"Man your hair's messy..."
"Well now that I have long hair it's hard to deal with."
"Then just cut it..." Danny says as he tries on different chokers and modelingin the mirror.
"But...then my hair would turn brown..."
"So?"
"I want to be blonde for a while..."
"Then just dye it." Danny says bluntly as he leaves a purple choker on. "I like this one."
"Keep it, I usually only wear the black ones..."
"Of course you do..." Danny says with a sigh. "Hey where's your makeup?" Danny asks.
"You're looking at it."
Danny turns to see mascara and eyeliner.
"You're...kidding right?" Danny asks.
"What?"
"I want to put makeup on you!" Danny whines as he plops on the bed.
"You're being annoying." You say while drawing in your sketch book.
"Why does Harry like you? You're boring now!" Danny groans as he hangs from the side of the bed.
You get up and open your mini fridge.
"What're you doing?" Harry asks as you bring out a pie.
"Nothing." You say with a straight face then throw the pie in his face.
"Ah! Nooo!" He yells while falling off the side of the bed on his head. You start laughing as he sprints towards you. You run away from him as he chases after you.
"Sis! Come here!" Danny says while innocently smiling.
"Nooo!" You say sticking your tongue out.
You and Danny started wrestling each other.
"Say uncle!" You say as you pin him down and pull his arm around his back.
"Never..." Danny grunts out as you pull on his arm harder.
"Hey guys--" Harry says as he walks in,but stops in the middle of his sentence.
"Hey...Harry..." Danny grunts out while flailing one of his arms.
"Well I'll just sit here while you two bond." Harry says while sitting on your bed.
"UNCLE!" Danny yells as you let go of his arm. He lets out a relieved sigh and tumbles out of the door.
"What do you want Harry?" You ask Harry.
"Well...lass..." Harry then starts to gently hug you.
"Uh, what's wrong?" You ask Harry as you feel him shaking his head.
"Nothing..." he says while smiling.
"Are you sure?"
"Yeah I just missed you lass~"
You giggle as you say," it's only been a 30 minutes..."
"Yeah...but still..." Harry says while glancing to his side.
"Ok..." You said suspiciously.
'Is he really ok?' You wonder as you watch him sit down on your bed smiling at you. 'Something's not right...'