Chapter 19

Music at the top...listen if you want, if you don't like this kind of music then...yeah anyways here's chapter 19.
------------------------------------------------------

Third person view:

"Y/N..." you hear Harry whisper as you let you arms slowly fall to your sides. You watched the whole scene again and after your 14 self ran away you walked to the edge of the bridge. When this happened you were too scared to look over the ridge of the bridge. You look over and see Danny gasping for air as he chokes on his blood. Tears well up in your eyes...
'He didn't deserve this...' You thought.
'You're right...he didn't..."
'Could I have done things differently?'
'Maybe not then...but you can do something now...'
'What?'
'If you were to jump of the bridge too...then he wouldn't feel so lonely...'
'He's lonely?'
'Yes he is...'

"Y/N...please..." you hear Harry's voice as you start to back away from the edge.
'NO! Remember it was your fault!'
'My fault...'
You start to walk back over to the edge of the bridge.
"Lass... I can't lose you..." You hear Harry's voice again as it starts to lightly rain.
"Harry..." You whisper as you walk away from the edge of the bridge.
'Go with your brother...'
"NO!" You yell as you run down the bridge and into a clearing as you see your family and you running past you. As your 14 year old self stops you whisper in her ear whether she could hear you or not,
"It's ok don't run away, but don't jump either." Her face starts to look confused as she looks in your direction.
"Dad..." she whispers to her dad,but stops as she notices her dad's overflowing tears.
The scene freezes as the shadow appears again.
"Well done...you won this round,but I'll still be here..." the shadow then points to it's head, "and I'll be waiting..."
Your eyes open widely as you see Harry looking down at you with a single tear down his cheek. His face slowly spreads with a sad smile on his face.
"Y/N!" He yells as he wraps his arms around you.
"Harry..." You whisper as you burrow your face into his chest.

*at an unknown location*

"I thought she wasn't strong enough..."
"That damn Harry guy..."
*screeetchh*
The sound of nails against a blackboard deafened everyone's ears as they all went silent.
"Sir!" All the men said as they saluted him.
"Now..." the leader then emerges from the shadows, "Let's pay my sis a little visit shall we?" He says as he smiles with his wide toothy grin.
"YES SIR!" All the men yell in unison as they scatter around the building.
"And after my sister...that ungrateful horrible b!tch... I'll kill another b!tch...my mother you lied that I was dead..."
"Sir...the men are ready..."
"Great!" Danny said as he walks to the men. "We're killing b!tches tonight!"
"YEAH!" All the men yell in unison as they all shift into their shadow forms.

*back at the dorm*

Rapunzel's P.O.V

"HONEY!" I yell as I joined the hug. "I was so worried..." I whispered as I felt my eyes watering.
"Mom..." Y/N whispers as she tries to stop sobbing. "Danny...it was all my fault..."
"Honey..." I whisper
"STOP!" I turn to Harry surprised. He made Y/N sit up straight as he gripped her shoulders and looked at her straight in the eyes. I decide to take my leave as I walk out of the room closing the door. I let out a sigh as I remember what happened after the incident... after everyone that Danny was dead. I couldn't let him back in our life after...that THING took over his body and mind. My sweet little Danny...are you Ok?
"Hey mom..." my eyes widen as I turn to see Danny as a full grown teen smiling at me. It wasn't the same sweet smile he used to always show. It was a devilish smile, that sent shivers up my spine.
"Danny...what're you--" before I could finish my sentence I felt a sharp pain to my head as I lost consciousness.
"Sorry mom I have to talk to sis..."
------------------------------------------------------
By the way this is your brother, at his current age. Just, this is what his smile would look like if he wasn't crazy/possessed by an unknown identity.

Yup! Anyways...yeah! No worries there will be more moments of you and Harry being lovey dovey.
Enjoy my loves!💓💓💓💓💓