Chapter 20

Music at the top,But here's chapter 20.
-----------------------------------------------------
Third person view:

Danny walked into the room as his goons dragged away Rapunzel. You looked up and felt your face grow pale...'Danny?' You thought.
"Hey sis..." Danny said innocently as a group of men walked into the room. "Let's have a nice...chat" Danny said the last part rather evily as he nodded towards Harry. The men took out guns and pointed then at Harry. Harry glares at them as prepares his hook ready to fight. 'This dummy....'you thought, 'he can't win with just his hook...' You shift your eyes from Harry to Danny. This wasn't the Danny you knew...the Danny you knew wouldn't hurt a fly.
"Fine..."You murmur.
"Hmmm?" Danny says gesturing to his ear. "I couldn't quite hear you..."
"I said fine, just let Harry leave the room." You said through gritted teeth.
"Hmmm...no." Just then gunshots could be heard as you screamed at the top of your lungs.
"NOOO!"
'what is happening lately?' You wonder as tears threaten to fall from your eyes.
"Oi! It's gonna take a lot more that guns to kill me..." Harry says emerging from behind the bed.
"When did you--" one of the men started to say,but was interrupted by Danny.
"Doesn't matter.  KILL HIM!"
"YES SIR!" All the men said in unison as they got their guns ready.
'Wait...how do I know this is real?' You think, but then realize that you haven't seen that shadow the whole time. If this was fake then that shadow would either be talking to you in your head,or showing up out of nowhere. You look at Danny and see a shadow like figure in his eyes... You stand up and rush over to one of the men and tackle him down leaving an opening for Harry to get to Danny.
"Would you let me die again...sis?" Danny says while looking at you sadly. You stare up at him thinking back on all that time you spent with him. The shared birthdays that you enjoyed. The way you guys would play together as kids...then you remembered the shadow that would follow Danny around.
"I'm your brother..."
"NO YOU AIN'T!" Harry says before slamming into him. Harry tackles Danny and is about to stab him as Harry gets pulled off by one of the goons. Another goon punched Harry in the gut as you try to help him but feel strong hands around your arms pulling you back.
"Sis..." You look up and see Danny only an inch away from your face. 'No incest. No incest. No incest.' You repeatedly think as he's too close to your face, even if he's your brother, no especially since he's your brother
"Die!" Danny says excitedly while smiling innocently.
"NO!" You protest as you kick him in the unmetionables and tried to free yourself. Danny half falls to the floor then stands back up. 'What?!' You think as you protest even more.
Danny grabs your chin and looks you in the eyes.
"NO INCEST!" You yell as you hear butt him. He starts laughing and holding his forehead in pain.
"Such a waste of a strong spirit..." he says as he slowly smirks.
"Oh and..." a shadow leaves out of Danny's body and takes form as a human.

" a shadow leaves out of Danny's body and takes form as a human

"It's not incest if I'm not your brother..."
"Why were you in my brother's body?" You ask furrowing your brows.
"So people don't recognize my real face...duh!" You give him the 'I hate you,that I want to punch you' face.
"Aww don't look at me like that...unless..." he turns and you looks to see what he was turning at. You see Harry at the edge of the window about to be pushed off. 'What is with bad guys and windows?' You think as your eyes widen in fear.
"Now...how many pushes would it take to push him out of the window?" The guy asked smiling at you.
"DON'T YOU DARE." You say harshly through gritted teeth.
"Oh...but I do dare..."
"NO! WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH VILLAINS AND WINDOWS?!" You yell as his goons surround Harry.
------------------------------------------------------
Hope you liked this chapter stay tuned for more! I'll update again tomorrow...maybe tonight if I feel like it. Bye! My loves! 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓