Chapter 10

If you want you can listen to this while you read.
-----------------------------------------------------
You scream "NOOO!" As Kaede was about to push your mother out of the window. She gets pushed out and starts to fall screaming. Everything seemed to be in slow motion. You weren't thinking and just jumped out the window after her.
"Y/N!" Harry yells trying to grab you before you jumped out of the window,but it was too late. At that moment you see your mom's eyes widen as you feel tingling at the scalp. You grab your mom seeing light all around you. Once you grab your mom you feel a sharp tug at your hair. You look up to see Harry grabbing golden locks of hair. YOUR hair. Your eyes widen as you realize what had just happened. Harry pulls you both up by your hair, which hurt like hell. You smile at mom and smile at Harry.
"Gah!" Harry screams in pain as he grips his side. Kiel stood there with a knife in his hand. You kneel down to Harry, but Harry stands back up.
"Your family really likes stabbing people don't they?" Harry says while panting and trying to smile. You kick Kiel in the face. He stumbles back gripping his nose. He looks up to you, his nose crooked and bleeding. He quickly snaps it back in place and a rush of blood pours out. Rapunzel rushes towards him with her frying pan and Kiel counter attacks with his knife. Uma comes running towards you and Harry. She looks down at Harry and starts to show an expression of anger. Uma say Kaede sneaking up on Rapunzel, and lunges towards him with her sword. "Gahhhhh!!!" Uma yells ferociously while coming at him. Kaede turns around with his eyes wide and blocks her sword with his. The sound of fighting is heard in the background, but all you can hear is the sound of Harry's last breaths. You look down at your hair and get an idea. You try to wrap your hair around his wound, but is met with Uma being thrown at you. You both grunt of pain as you two are scrambled against each other on the wall. You see Kaede walking towards Harry. You look to Uma, but see she's passed out. You look towards Harry trying to stand as Kaede walks closer, but doesn't find the strength to. You push Uma off as you try to tackle Kaede but feel a blade go through you. Your eyes widen as you see a blade coming out of your stomach. The blade is quickly pulled out as you cough up blood and gripping your stomach. Harry looks at you with wide eyes. He gasps for air, and let's his head fall.
"What? Did you finally give up?" Kaede says as he gets closer to Harry only inches away. Harry slowly looks up at him, his eyes filled with rage. He swiftly swipes his leg at his leg.
"Oh! Did you thin--"
Kaede is interrupted by the swift blade of his hook cutting him across the face. Kaede screams in pain and stumbles back. Harry punches him in the gut then kicks him in the unmentionables.
Harry breaths heavily and looks towards your direction to see Kiel licking the blood of his blade, YOUR blood. You cough up more blood till your mom barrel rolls and tackles Kiel. She hits him hard on the back of the head with her frying pan and he knocks out. You softly sing to yourself the song, that mom would sing you to sleep with. You feel your wounds start to heal as light starts to surround your wound. You feel relief as the pain goes away. You look up to Harry and see him smile as he tumbles to the floor. You rush over to him,but is stopped by a sharp tug at your hair.
"Mom! Go heal Harry!!!" You yell as you turn to your attacker. You see Kiel tightly gripping your hair and looking up and smiling at you.
"We could have been so happy together..." Kiel says as he licks his lips. You look at him with disgust as you try to yank your hair away. He grips even tighter and looks towards the direction of his knife. Before he could even try to grab it, you kick it up in the air with your foot. It flies in the air and gets wedged in the ceiling.
"Ahh!" You hear your mom scream in surprise as you turn to see her fighting Kaede. 'Why won't these guys just stay down?' You thought while trying to think of a way out. You run over to Kiel and hug him. He slowly starts to smile as you hug him tight.
"I know you would learn to love me...even if it's to avoid death." He says while smiling. You look up and smile back at him.
"Sike!" You yell before pushing him down into the basement. You shut the doors and block them with nearby furniture. You kick Kaede in the back of the head. He turns towards you, and your mom hits him with a frying pan knocking him out. You both drag his to the closet and block the door with a chair.
You rush over to Harry again ready to heal him, but when you get to him...he stopped breathing. He takes a loud gasp of air and looks up at you.
"I think I fell for ya lass~" Harry says while stroking the side of your face. You look down at him with tears pricking the sides of your eyes. You wrap the hair around his wound, but before you could sing you heard his last breath escape his mouth.