Chapter 12

The guy above is your ex-boyfriend. He's Mulan's cousin's son. He's Korean in real life, so let's just say his dad is Korean and his mom, Mulan's cousin, is Chinese.
That's what he looks like now, when they dated he looked like this.

Hot either way 👌

Here's what you used to look like when you dated him, you guys were like 14. Imagine her with green eyes please.

Also here's the clothes your wearing in this chapter:

Imagine it how it would fit on any body type you imagine in the story

------------------------------------------------------
It was the weekend and Harry wanted to take you out to an amusement park. You put on your clothes and put your now VERY long blonde hair in one high bun. You put on cat eyeliner and mascara then head out the door. You lock your door and turn to see Harry in a red t-shirt, black pants, and his usual jacket that he wears.
"Not bringing your hook today?" You ask as you walk towards him. He swivels around a black satchel, that you got him, and pulls out his hook.
"Just in case lass~ Plus a sword is too big to carry." Harry says while putting the hook back in the satchel.
"Well, then let's go." You say while grasping his hand.
"Oho~ look at you confident enough to hold my hand~" Harry teases. You start to pull away your hand saying,
"Well if you don't want to hold my hand..."
Harry grasps your hand tighter and says,
"I could hold your hand forever"
"Until it gets really sweaty and gross." You responded.
Harry let out a slight chuckle and you both got on his motorcycle and drove to the amusement park.

*at the amusement park*
You and Harry where stuffing your faces with corndogs when you see...YOUR EX! You choked on your corndog and ran behind a nearby booth.
"What's wrong lass?" Harry says while walking towards you.
"My ex is here..." You say while gulping. You look to the side of the booth and checked to see if he was in the area. Thankfully he wasn't and you sighed a breath of relief.
"Let's not mind him, if he gets to close he'll have to get through me." Harry says with a wide smile. You weakly smile at him and nod. He grasps your hand,
"Now I'm going to win you prizes lass~" Harry said dramatically while pulling away.  You smile to yourself. 'He probably won't notice me, I mean we're seventeen now, we both drastically changed in looks. I only recognized him, because he was still wearing that black bead bracelet I got him when we were dating.' You though as Harry threw all the rings on the bottles. You clap as he turns around with a giant panda.
"Hey dude how did you do that?" You heard a deep masculine voice say. You glance and see your ex...'great' you think trying not to show too much of your face.
"Not sure just comes naturally for me..." Harry says noticing how uncomfortable I am.
"Hey did you used to date a girl named Y/N?" Harry asked nonchalantly. You internally died. You kept your  poker face on, but on the inside you wanted to just...urgghhh!!!!
"Uh..." He looks at him surprised, " Yeah, I did when I was like 14." He said a little nervously.
"Oh! Nice to meet you I'm Harry..." Harry stuck out his hand with a fake smile.
"I'm Jun..." they both shake hands. But their hands are clasped so hard their knuckles turned white.
"Uh..." you stand there awkwardly at the aura of anger engulfing the area.
"Oh sorry lass~" Harry says while letting go a giant smirk on his face. 
"Bye!" You say while trying to pull Harry away still holding your panda in between one of your arms.
"How do you know I used to date Y/N?" Jun asked while stepping closer to Harry. 'Damn you Jun!' You mentally scream.
"Ah because Y/N told me. Right.  Y/N?" Harry says while turning to you. You scowl at him as you cross your arms.
"Y/N? Did you die your hair?" Jun asked with wide eyes.
"No...there was an...incident." You reply while looking away. Jun tilted his head confused.
"Well it was nice to see you bye!" You say trying to escape. Harry pulls you back gently by the arm.
"Aww come one Y/N don't be so...cold." Harry said while furrowing his brows at Jun. Jun obviously looks uncomfortable and slowly backs away.
"I...uh...have to gooo..." He says before leaving.  You slightly slapped Harry on the arm.
"What was that about?" You asked through gritted teeth.
"You seemed uncomfortable so I wanted to teach him a lesson." Harry says while cracking his knuckles. You face palm and sigh of annoyance.
"Let's just enjoy our time here..." You say to Harry. Harry looks away slightly pouting and slightly angry. You thought of how cute and rare it was to see him like this. You and Harry both enjoy the rest of the day without bumping into Jun. You both jump on his motorcycle, you tightly gripping him and the panda, and rode back to school.

*At school*
Harry walked you back to your dorm. You realized that you needed to do a make up test and head over to the administration office. There you told the Secretary and waited for her to get the test. You sat in one of the chairs and saw someone through the corner of your eye. You glance over and widen your eyes to see Jun sitting there looking down at his phone. You look away and wait fidgeting in your chair.
"Y/N please come up and take your makeup test." The Secretary says and you get up to go get the test. Jun looks up a when the Secretary says your name. After you get your test Jun walks over to you. You internally scream remembering what happened the day you two broke up...