Chapter 5

Harry stops his motorcycle right in front of a river. You heard the swift current of the river. You take off your helmet and gaze at the beautiful sight. At that moment you felt an ice cold splash of water go up onto your chest! You gasp as Harry runs into the river laughing. You roll up your pant legs into shorts and chase after him in the river. Harry then dives into the deep parts of the water and you lose sight of him. You slowly tread a little closer to the area you last saw him before you felt two hands grab both of your ankles.
"AHHHH!!!" You scream while feeling yourself being lifted onto someone's back. You look down and see Harry ,smiles and all, looking up at you with his light blue eyes glistening in the sunlight. 'Dang, he looks even more attractive when wet!" You thought.
"Hey why'd you scare me like that?!" You yelled him while trying to keep your balance.
"Hmmm...seemed like a good idea at the time."
"Well  put me down!..."You hesitate and then say"...please..."
"What was that? I couldn't quite hear you~" Harry says while using one hand to gesture not hearing by his ear.
"Gah!" You scream while wrapping your arms around his neck. The sudden loss of his arm supporting threw you off balance, and you scared to heck right now.
"Why're you so scared?" You just gulp as you hold onto his neck and shut your eyes closed.
"Well I'm scared of falling! I just don't want you to drop me!" You yell as his arm starts to support you leg again. You open your eyes and let go of his neck. You look up at the sky and see beautiful colors in the distance.
'Wait a minute...that's the sunset' You mentally screamed and kicked yourself, ' How long have I been out here with Harry?'
"Oh my gosh! It's sunset I have to go!" You yell trying to get down.
"Woah woah calm yourself lass!"
Harry yells while carrying you bridal style to the edge of the river's shore. You both hop on the motorcycle and Harry drives as fast as left into Arudon High.
"Thanks for the great time! But I have to go!!!" You yell while running to your bedroom. You look down at your phone...30 missed calls...my parents are not going to be happy.
____________________________________
Sorry about the short chapter I have a lot to do right now,but I promise to update later today. Bye my loves~!
                  -Indigo