Chapter 17

You look up at Harry thinking...
'What the f!ck just happened?!' It all happened too fast for you to understand. It happened it almost...a split second. You try to block out the new horrific memories you have now.

"Y/N!!!" Harry yells shaking you. You look him dead in the eyes trying to speak...but can't find the right words.
"Are you alright?" Harry says looking at you concerned.
"Yeah... I'm fine..."You answer softly.
"FINE MY ASS!" Harry yells hugging you. He then whispers,
"If you were fine you would push me away..." a few tears slip out of your eyes and you hug him back. Your eyes widen as you see a shadow smiling at you on the wall.
"THERE!" You yell while pointing at the shadow.
"What?!" Harry yells turning around, "there's nothing there lass." You stare at the shadow as it stares back at you.
'This isn't real... I'm in your head. I am you...'
You feel a sharp pain at your head and wince at the pain.
"Y/N..." Harry says sympatheticly while putting a hand on your shoulder.
"There's some weird freaky devil sh!t going up in here..." You mumble while holding the side of your head.
"What?" Harry says tilting his head.
"I don't know..." is all you mumble out before blacking out.
"Y/N!" Is the last thing you hear.

Harry's P.O.V

"Y/N!!!" I scream at the top of my lungs as she goes limp. Why? What's happening? Lass wake up! I try to shake her awake,but all I hear are mumble arguing as if...she's talking to someone. I call her parents not knowing what to do.
"Hello?"
"Rapunzel it's me Harry. "
"Oh!!! Harry! Hiiii!"
"Listen something's wrong with Y/N."
"...what do you mean?"
"I mean like seeing things, being scared alone on the floor, and passing out!"
"I'm coming stay there!" Rapunzel yells in a panicky voice before hanging up.
What? I'm sooo confused right now? What's happening to Y/N? To my little lassie? I look down to see Y/N's face in cold sweat, looking distressed. I place my hand by her cheek and shutter at how ice cold it is. I get up and turn on all the lights, I then pick her up bridal style and place her on her bed.
"What's going on in that head of yours? Have I started dating a crazy person?" I said aloud before hearing crashing by the door.
"Oops! Hope that's no ones cat! And...hope that's no ones vase..."
Gil pops his head in through the doorway.
"Hey--"
"Get out" I say through gritted teeth as Gil slowly backs away afraid. I look back down at Y/N and feel my heart sink, seeing her distressed... It breaks my heart...
"I'm hear!" Rapunzel yells before running in the dorm.
"Thank god...Lass here won't wake up..." I say to Rapunzel,
"She was fine before at the cafeteria..." I finish watching Rapunzel for any sign of expression. None. She holds a poker face as she slowly goes over to Y/N and sits down next to her.
"She has to fight her own battles...and we'll be here when she wins those battles..." Rapunzel says before turning to me.
"What does that mean?" I ask utterly confused.
"Sit down it's a long story..."
I sat down on the nearest seat and listened intently.

"It all started from the accident of her brother's death. She watched him fall, crack his neck amd bleed out..." Rapunzel started to well up with tears before continuing. "She wasn't herself since then...she saw things and heard things that no one else did. She kept running away and the images kept coming back. Finally she was able to block them out...till I guess something must have triggered it. Or maybe it was because she wasn't able to overcome her past problems, she just avoided them and blamed herself for everything...beforw and after the accident. " Rapunzel finishes off before looking back down at Rapunzel.
"But--"
"But nothing, let her be." Rapunzel says cutting me off. ' How can I just let my girlfriend suffer! Without my support! She needs someone to help her through this...' I thought as I looked down at my feet, hoping I could find a solution to this...
------------------------------------------------------
I know the last chapter was confusing, I sort of explained it in this chapter. The comments last time inspired some of this chapter like phrases and words. Hope you continue reading the story to unravel your past, so after you could unravel Harry's past ;).
Bye my loves~♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡