Chapter 12

--Harry's POV--

While I waited for Nikki to arrive I was going over my plan for our 2 part date. Part one was to go out to the park and walk around and to eat some lunch, come back here and watch a movie. Second part was when the moon and stars was out to go out and have a moonlight picnic on the beach, very romantic. I just hope it doesn't rain, I heard a knock on the door and went to open it but Louis beat me there.

"Hello Nikki." Louis said looking at Nikki's shirt. "Free hugs huh?" he spread his arms open and gave her a goofy smile, I laughed inside. She gave him a hug and he said thanks and left, leaving us alone.

"You all ready for our 2 part date?" I asked her smiling.

"2 part?" she asked looking very confused, I smiled and nodded

"Where are we going first then?" she asked.

"A little walk in the park, Nothing special until the second part." I said smiling and taking her hand, walking out the door and into a van.

"It may not be special to you, but it is to me." Nikki said and smiled and blushed a little

"Being with you is special, a dream come true." I said and we arrived at the park and I led her to a trail that went inside the woods where no one could recognize me. "Wanna piggy back ride?" I asked smiling.

"I would break you.." she said.

"No you wont! Your skinny as can be!" I bent down and she jumped on and I started walking.

"Look!" she said pointing to a rose bush that was in a little area by itself. "It's gorgeous!" I walked over there and she jumped off of me and went over to look at the bush closer. I smiled and picked the prettiest rose off of it and tore off the thorns and walked over to her.

"It's not as beautiful as you, but it's pretty." I smiled my cheeky smile and she blushed.

"Aww, Harry. It's beautiful." she took the rose in her right hand and she slid her left hand into my hand and kissed me on the cheek. I could feel blood rushing to my face and I shook it off and we started back down the trail talking and laughing. When the trail ended, I saw a little cafe' across the street.

"You hungry?" I asked.

"Yes." Nikki said smiling. We walked to the little cafe' and I ordered a water and a chicken basket, Nikki ordered the same thing and we sat down and started eating. "Thank you, i'm having a great time." Nikki said smiling and eating a fry.

"No problem love, but wait till later it's going to be great." I said smiling and winking at her. I checked the time it's 2 pm got to waste another 2-2 and half hours before we head back home and watch a movie. We finished eating and I threw our stuff away. "You want to go walk some more?" I asked, I was afraid this was boring her.

"Sure! Let's go." she said jumping up and slipping her hand into mine and we started walking towards the play ground part of the park. We heard crying and we turn to see a little girl about 3 or 4 laying on the ground crying and blood running down her knee, the little girl has blondish, brownish hair and bright blue eyes like Cayley, a mini version of her.

"Oh my gosh." Nikki said running to the little girl, I followed. "Are you alright??" she asked the little girl looking at her knee, the little girl just nods and looks at Nikki. "Here sweetheart." Nikki took a napkin out of her pocket and a band-aid, she's always prepared. She wipes away the blood and puts a Hello Kitty band-aid on her knee. The little girl smiles and looks at the band-aid and traces it with her finger. "All better?" she asked, the little girl nodded and stood up and hugged Nikki.

"Thank you." she said and ran off to play some more, Nikki turned towards me and smiled.

"Your really good with kids." I said smiling and taking her hand.