Chapter 14

Author's Note: Hey everyone! This chapter is just like a filler, nothing big, but things still happen! :) I feel like this chapter stinks.. I hope that doesn't change your mind on how my book is.. Anyway! Thanks for reading! Comment&Vote! :)

-Cayley! xx

"Cayley I've got news!" my aunt yelled at me exicted.

"What is it?!?" I asked throwing my stuff down and jumping over the couch to sit beside her.

"I know when were going back to England!!" she said excitedly, I screamed happily and jumped on my aunt.

"WHEN?!?!" I said shaking my aunt, Niall came over and took me off of her, he chuckled when I fought back but lost.

"THIS WEEK! Start packing!" my aunt yelled and did a little dance, I knew she missed her friends at work and everything.

"YAY!!! I gotta go tell Nikki and the boys!" I screamed running to my room with Niall at my heels, I grabbed my phone and dialed Nikki's number and put it on speaker.

"Hello?" Nikki's voice came through.

"NIKKI!!!!!!!!!" I screamed thorugh the phone. "Are the boys with you?? All of them?!" I yelled and I heard some voices.

"Yeah, why?? Everything okay??" she asked I could here some scardness in her voice.

"Put me on speaker!" I said still yelling, I was pumped.

"Okay your on speaker! Now tell me!" she said and I heard voices in the background.

"Brace yourself!" Niall said to all of them.

"Your pregnant?!" I heard Harry's voice come through, me and Niall exchanged glances.

"NO!" I spat but giggled. "We're coming back to England this week!!" I screamed and I heard Nikki screaming and all the boys saying 'yay!' and 'Finally!'

"See you all soon!" Niall said and hung up on them, I turned around and tackled him. 'What was that for??" he said laughing.

"I'm excited! We get to go back to England!" I yelled and jumped up and ran around my room like a crazy girl, I was so excited! I missed England and Nikki and the boys. Niall stood up and caught me in mid-run and held me down on the floor. "Let goooooooo." I whined.

"No can do, your wayy to hyper and that's coming from me." he chuckled.

"Pweez Niall." I said doing my best puppy dog face.

"Cayley that's not far you know I can't resist that.." he sighed but didn't let me go,instead he leaned down and kissed me on the lips sending chills down my body. Good chills, not those creepy chills you get in haunted houses. He seperated us and stood up grabbing my hand and helping me up. "Let's start packing!" he said grabbing my suit cases and putting them on my bed.

"Kay!" I said and skipped to my closet and grabbed all my clothes and put them in the suitcase. "You go back to!" I said pushing Niall towards the door and kissing him on the cheek.

"Kicking me out already? Gesh." he laughed and I playfully hit him on the arm. "You know I love you dear." he said and I smiled and nodded, I turned back to packing. I turned on the radio and the song 'Keep Your Head Up' came on and I started singing and dancing, I was in such a good mood, I heard a chuckle behind me and Niall was still standing at my doorway. "Hey!" I said throwing a pillow at him.

"Oh you did not just go there." he said smirking.

"Oh yes I did, what are YOU going to do about it??" I said sticking my tongue out at him. He picked up a pillow and hit me with it. "Oh it's on like Donkey Kong!" I said picking up a pillow and hitting him in the face with it, I giggled and we had a pillow fight with each other and at the end of it, I won. I finished packing everything I had in two days which is good because I have a lot of stuff.