Chapter 21

Author's Note: Hey everyone! This is going to be my last update for awhile! The book isnt finished! But im going to JROTC Summer Camp on May 25th and I wont be back till May 30th. I wont have time to write or anything :'( so it'll be way past the 30th before i'll post another chapter... I'm sorry!! Please don't hate me! Please! Anyway Thanks for reading! Please Comment&Vote.. I feel like this book is a failure.. :( Enjoy the chapter!

--Nikki's POV--

"And the verdict is. Not Guilty." the whole court room exploded into cheers.

"Order in the court!!" the judged yelled and hit the gavel on the desk, we all went quiet. "Nikki you are free to go, Shailee you have 6 months in prison for bullying and stuff. Dismissed!" the judge hit the gavel  against the desk and I turned around to see all  my friends coming towards me.

"Congrats babe!" Harry yelled and pulled me into a kiss, his lips was warm and soft.

"Get a room you two!" Louis said and slapped Harry in the back of the head.

"Maybe we will." he smirked and winked at me. The boys headed out leaving me and Cayley together. She looked really pretty today.

"Congrats." she said and smiled.

"Thanks. And thanks for letting me borrow your dress." I smiled back, hoping she still wasn't mad.

"Anytime." she walked up and gave me a hug. "That's what best friends are for right?" she smiled.

"Right!" I chirped and we walked out of the court house together.

"You ladies want to go celebrate?" Zayn asked.

"Love to!" we both said and laughed together.

"Where do you want to go?" Liam asked.

"Hmmm. How about the movies? I would love to see Avengers!" I said and they all agreed. We piled into the van and we arrived at the movie theater. Luckly it was a Monday and most kids was in school and people had to work. We walked in and the man behind the counter looked up when we walked over and smiled at me and Cayley.

"What would you like to see?" he asked still smiling at us.

"7 tickets to Avengers please." Niall said standing beside Cayley.

"Alright." the man got out the tickets and I took them and paid.

"What the crap!" they all said

"You guys buy stuff for me all the time." I shrugged.

"Yeah but this is your celebration time!" Harry said taking the money I put down and handed it to me and paid the man his money.

"Fine." I grumbled. We walked over to the snack area and I got a large drink, small popcorn extra butter, and twix. Harry got the same thing as me. Cayley got large drink, small popcorn extra butter, twizzlers and sour gummy worms. Niall got the same thing as her but a medium popcorn. Louis,Liam, and Zayn all got large drinks, small popcorn, and chocolate. We walked into the theater where Avengers was showing and sat down. It was Liam at the end, Niall sat by him, Cayley sat on the other side of Niall, Louis sat by Cayley,Harry sat by Louis, I sat by Harry and Zayn sat on the other side of me. The advertisements came on and we was all talking to on another. We was the only ones in the theater thank goodness. Harry grabbed my hand and kissed my cheek.

--Cayley's POV--

I'm not going to be able to watch this movie with Niall and Louis sitting beside me.

"Cayley!" Louis yelped.

"Yes Lou?" I asked looking at him and eating my popcorn.

"They don't have any carrots!!" he faked cried on my shoulder.