Chapter 17

Author's note: Hey guys! I hope everyone is enjoying my book! I want to give a shoutout to BeautifulBeMe! Thank you! :) It's a little short.. Hope you forgive me! xx

-Cayley

--Cayley's POV--

I kept running, I didn't look behind me to see if Louis was still following me. I was crying and I had no idea where I was going or where I was at. I didn't want to go home, I wanted to go back to America and prevent all of this from happening. I stopped running once I reached the street where the trail ended, I saw a little shop across the street and I made my way over there and pushed open the door, the little ding went off and the store manager was an old man.

"How can I help you?" he asked politely.

"Do you have a restroom?" I asked.

"Sure do little lady, right back there." he pointed to the corner of the little store and I walked back there and looked at myself in the mirror, I looked horrible. My hair was a frizzy mess, I had dry tear stains on my cheeks, and a few twigs out, I tried to comb my hair out with my fingers to make it look decent and washed my face. I walked out of the bathroom and grabbed a water bottle and a honey bun with white icing.

"Is this all?" the man asked when I walked up to the counter, I nodded. "Your total is $4.23" the kind old man said, I handed him a $5 and told him to keep the change. I walked out of the store and sat on the sidewalk to eat my honey bun, I got out my phone and checked the time 9:32 pm, I had 4 un-read texts from Louis and 2 missed calls from Louis. I put my phone back in my pocket and stood up throwing my trash away. I started walking to where i thougt my house was. I've been walking for at least 10 minutes, I feel like someone is following me.. It's late, it's cold, and i'm all alone. I'm a little creeped out, I started walking faster and my heart picked up pace, I started to shake, I turned around and no one was there, okay good. I feel like im in one of those horror movies, I crossed to the other side of the street where there was more light. I saw a street sign that read Baltomore Street. I know this road it's about 1/2 mile away from my house, I headed down that road. My phone buzzed and I jumped 'New Message from Nikki'

Nikki: Where are you?! Louis said you ran away from him! Niall isn't here he went for a walk, So please come back!'

I put my phone back, I don't want to talk to anyone. Someone grabbed my shoulders and turned me around.

"Well, well what do we have here? A gorgeous girl out here in the middle of the night all alone." the man sneered at me.

"Let me go!" I screamed.

"No, your coming with me." he dragged me to an alley, I kicked him in the crotch  and he let me go, I started running but some how he caught up. "Playing hard to get? I like that." he grabbed my hair and pulled me back to the alley.

"Please let me go! I'll give you all the money I have!" I said screaming and trying to get out of his grip.

"Ha! I don't want your filthy money! I want you!" with that he threw me against the ground and he got on top of me, I did a grappling move on him and threw him off of me, I stood up and turned to run but he grabbed my ankle and pulled me to the ground, i busted my lip open against the ground, I tasted blood.

"HELP! ANYONE!!" I screamed and the man slapped me in the face.

"Shut up you piece of trash!" he grabbed ahold of my t-shirt and ripped it in half, oh my gosh, I struggled some more and he just laughed. He then tried to un-button my pants and I got an arm free and punched him in the face. "No body is coming for you sweetheart." he laughed. He took out a pocket knife and my hands flew up to my face.

"Help me!!! Please somebody!!!!" I bit the guy and he punched me this time in the eye, I screamed in pain. He took the knife and cut open my jeans and cut my tank top in half, this guys a freak!

--Niall's POV--

I needed some fresh air, so I decided to take a walk. It was late at night but I didn't care. I've been walking for at least 20 minutes and didn't have a care in the world to where I was going. I rounded the corner and heard a scream.

"Help! Somebody!" the voice sounded very familiar, I ran towards the sound. "Help me!! Somebody please!" Holy crap that was Cayley! I ran as fast as I could I found her in the alley with a man on top of her.

"Get off of her you scum bag!" I yelled and shoved him off of her, I scooted her back and punched the guy in the face.

"Awww Lil' Boy trying to save a girl, how sweet." the guy punched me in the jaw, pain washed through me but the anger overcame it. I grabbed the guys head and pulled down with all my might  and kneed him in the face. He fell to the ground and blood was gushing out, he stood up and ran away. I turned  towards Cayley noticing she was only dressed in a bra and underwear, I grabbed her other clothes which was all ripped/cut and gave them to her. She looked at me with tears in her eyes, she had a busted lip and her eye was swollen, there was cuts everywhere on her body, and she was still beautiful.

"Thanks." she whispered, her shirt was ripped in half, her jeans was cut and so was her tank top, so I gave her my jacket to keep her kind of warm. "Niall.." she began.

"No please Cayley listen to me. Ok?" she fell silent and I took that as my chance to go on. "That girl was a dirty girl, I wasn't interested at all, I was drunk yes, but I still had the mind not to go near her. When the party was over i accidentally bumped into her and she thought it'd be okay to kiss me and force me to kiss her back. It was the most awful thing ever. I hated every second of it and I pulled away as soon as I could. Ask the boys, I told that girl off and left. Cayley, I love you and only you. I didn't want or mean to kiss that horrid girl. Please, please forgive me. Without you I am nothing, literally." I knelt down in front of her and grabbed her hand, I had tears in my eyes and so did she.

"First off, thank you so much for saving me! I could've been raped or killed or BOTH!" she and I both shuddered at the thought." Second I do forgive you. Without you I am nothing also, i missed you! I love you Niall." I smiled and leaned down and kissed her. I've missed her so much.

"Let's go home. It's cold and you look horrible." I winked at her and she nudged me. I picked her up bridal style and carried her all the way back to Louis's House, i'm so glad I went on this walk.