Chapter 4

We all pile into the bus and I see Nikki looking at her phone and she just bursts out in laughter and she's laughing like crazy! "Nikki?? What is it??" I asked, curious. She hands me her phone and i read Harry's and Louis' tiwtters to each other.

Harry: i'm sitting on the bus seat opposite of you.. You look sexy

Louis: hahahaha I am being slowly seduced by your curls

Harry: I know.. That was my plan..

I burst out into laughter and Niall takes the phone from me and reads it and he laughs with us. Everyone has read those messages but Harry and Louis so Harry takes Nikki's phone and sees what we was looking at and looks happy but embarrassed at the same time.. We all stop laughing and look at Harry and we laugh even harder! We laugh all the way until we arrive at the stadium for the concert. I see Nikki walk over to Ahrry and I hear what she said to him. "Louis isn't the only one being seduced." she winks at him and walks away. Harry just stands there and looks shocked then he blushes and runs up next to her and puts his arm around her shoulder. Niall walks up to me and slips his arm around my waist and smiles down at me.

"Nervous Love? beacuse don't forget your going on stage to be sung to" he winks at me and chuckles.

"What? Me? Nervous? Psht.. Un-Likely. I'm excited!" I do alittle jump and Niall just laughs. We walk inside the stadium and my mouth drops. It's Huge!! I run in front of Niall and run through the whole stadium and then go back to the boys and Nikki.

"Have fun love?" Louis looks at me and laughs.

"Heck yeah! This is so amazing!" I screamed  and twirled around.

"Well, loves we have to go practice. Care to watch?" Liam asked me and Nikki. We just look at each other and we both get grins on our face and we turn back to the boys and nod. Me and nikki watch them rehearse and we sing along with them. My eyes couldn't leave Niall. They way he sings and dances. Amazing.

--Niall's POV--

I didn't want to leave Cayley but we had to rehearse..When we started rehearsing she sang along with us and she's such a good singer also. And the way her hips swing and move. Gosh Niall clear your head and sing! But I couldn't take my eyes off her.. our eyes met and I felt something..A click.. I do like her.. Very much so. The song ended and we sang a few more songs. Then we went backstage for makeup/dressing. I walked there in my own little world.

"Niall..Niall! NIALL!!" harry screams in my face.

"W-what??" I replied. Confused.

"Dude.. What the crap. Been yelling your name forever. What's on your mind my little leprechaun?" Harry asks while getting his hair fixed.

"Oh, just wittle things my Curly Fry." I leaned over and pinched his cheeks.

"Whoa! Niall! Don't you go getting close to Harry. Your mine love!" Liam said and winked at me.

"Haha actually I think he's Cayley's" Louis said and nudged me. They all look at me and I just blush..

--Cayley's POV--

Me and Nikki are just sitting around waiting for the boys to get out of hair and makeup when I got the brightest idea! "Nikki! Let's go take pictures of the boys getting their makeup done!" I screamed.

"Oh my gosh! Yes!" me and Nikki run off giggling so hard. I put my finger to my lips shushing her. I open the door and the boys are just sitting there. Now's my chance. I get out my phone and take a few pictures, but the door makes a sound and they all turn and see me taking pictures.

"AHH! There taking pictures! After them!!" Zayn yells

"RUNNN!!" I yell and sprint away from them Nikki at my side. The boys chased  us for 5 minutes and Nikki and I split up to scare the boys. All the boys are on stage waiting for us to come by. Me and Nikki go around and got on the stage from the back so they wouldn't see us. I look at Nikki and nod and we run full blast screaming. The boys jump from fright and turn to face us. I realize we was going to loose so I yell "RE-TREAT!!" me and nikki try and run awa but Harry grabs her from behind and holds her. Louis helps him.

"Cayley Run!!" Nikki yells at me and falls to the floor in defeat and laughter. I turn and look at Niall, Zayn, and Liam all looking at me.

"Get her!" Niall yells and runs towards me. I run away but he's to fast and picks me up from the side and puts me in bridal style. Zayn and Liam take my phone and run away laughing.

"HEY! That's my phone!" I try to get away but Niall has a strong grip on me. I struggled for at least 5 mintues. "Niall..' I said softly

"yes dear?" Niall answered looking at me.

"I-i can't breath.." I close my eyes and my breathing softens. I can feel Niall's grip lossen and hear him gasp. I feel the hard stage underneath me and arms leave me.

"Cayley?!? CAYLEY! Don't leave me!" Niall yells.

"What Happened?!" I heard all of their voices. Nikki's, Harry, Liam, Louis, and Zayn. I decided to let them all know it was a joke. I jump up grab my phone from Zayn's hand and yell "GOTCHA!" I run away and hear Louis say, "She's a joker alright." and he laughs. I hear footsteps behind me and someone grabbed my wrists. I turn and laugh but when I see their face my laugh falters. Niall has me but he has tears in his eyes. I stood still. My face falls into sadness.

"w-why?.. Why do that.. to me?" Niall says he looks at the ground. I see a tear roll down his cheek. My heart shatters. I take my finger and wipe the tear away. I lift up his face and say.

"I didn't think it would scare anyone.. it was a joke.. but i realize now it was mean and hurtful.. I'm so sorry." I say sadly and hurt, I felt bad for Niall. i didn't mean to hurt anybody. especially him.. he stares at me believing what i said and he saw my sadness. he let go of my wrists and tried to smile.

"Just please don't ever do that again. Promise me!?" Niall said seriously and staring straight into my eyes.

"I promise Niall." I say and look down. He gives me a huge hug and says thank you and we join the rest of the group.

--Niall's POV--

When I held Cayley in my arms it was amazing, but when she said she couldn't breath, I stopped breathing myself. I didn't know what to do. I was frightend. I couldn't lose her. Not this soon! I set her down. Starring at her un-moving body. I rememberd I had to breath and when I did my thoughts came out in yells. When everyone gathered around me and asked what happened I bout cried in front of them. When she jumped up and said 'Gotcha' I was happy she was okay but angry because she did that. My emotions came out sad. When she ran away, they all looked at me. When Louis said 'She's a joker' I broke into a sprint to catch her. I caught up to her and grabbed her, when she looked at me and laughed I broke. I felt the tears start to surface. When she looked at me I saw her break also. I was angry but i couldn't stay mad at her. I hated that. When she wiped my tears away, my face tingled where she touched. When she lifted up my chin, i wanted to kiss her but I didn't, Not now at least. I made her promise to me that she'll never do that again. I hugged her when she agreed. I walkeed her back to the guys and Nikki and saw what time it was 6:30 pm only half an hour until the concert! I was excited! What's gonna happen when we sing to Cayley? Hopefully good things. I smiled at her and hugged her. Man I really like this girl!