Chapter 23

Author's Note: Hello! Bit of bad news... This is my last chapter of this book.. After I type this chapter this story is over.. SORRY! Please don't hate me! I enjoyed writing this book.. I have been writing this book since April 10, 2012 and finished June, 4, 2012. I spent several hours and days writing and then typing my book. I enjoyed it :) I really hope you enjoyed my book as much as I loved to write it :) Please if you've read my book pleast Vote&Comment. It would mean the world to me to know what you liked about my book.. :)) After this chapter i will post a Author's Note telling you that I posted a New Story!! :) I already have another idea! Please enjoy this last chapter even though its short and suckish.. xx

-Cayley

--Cayley's POV--

It's Christmas Break. Me and Nikki have been in college for a few weeks now. I'm majoring in the Arts and Performance Degree. Today happens to be December 25th Christmas Day!! I love Christmas. I woke up this morning and walked to Louis moms house and found Louis's Moms house trashed from Louis's Birthday Party from yesterday. I groaned and went to work. A few minutes later Nikki walked in.

"Hey girl cleaning?" she asked and picked up some empty cups. I nodded and threw more trash in the garbage bag.

"There such pigs." I snorted and we both laughed.

"What's so funny?" Liam asked coming in with bed hair.

"You guys are pigs." I laughed.

"Yeah, we are guys you know." he laughed and picked up some empty plates and put them in the bag. A hour later we was finished and was sitting down on the couch looking at the Christmas Tree. Niall,Louis,Zayn, and Harry all came in and sat down. Niall sat by me and put his arm around me.

"Merry Christmas love." he said and kissed my cheek.

"Merry Christmas Niall." I smiled and grabbed his hand.

"Present time!!" Louis yelled and stood up grabbing presents from under the tree. All the boys opened there presents from me and Nikki. I got Zayn a new Varsity Jacket and a shirt that had a picture of a ocean and a red circle and a line through it and said 'I hate swimming.' Louis a carrot shaped pillow that said 'I love carrots' everyone laughed at it and new stripped shirts with suspenders. I got Harry a shirt that said 'Under these clothes I'm Naked.' everyone laughed at that one too and cologne. I got Liam a bouquet of forks and 5 pounds of chocolate and 2 plaid shirts. Last but not least it was time for Niall to open his present from me. He opened it and gasped and smiled. He looked at it over and over again.

"What is it??" Louis begged while cuddling to his pillow. I smiled at Niall and nodded my head.

"It's a photo album that has pictures and caption of me and Cayley's life together so far." he smiled and flipped through it. "It's only half way filled.?" he questioned and looked at me.

"So we can add new pictures for the future." I smiled and he took my hand and kissed it. "Theres more look!" I squealed and he looked in the bag.

He pulled out a t-shirt that I made him that said 'I love Food and my girlfriend.' then he pulled out a piece of paper of the letter I wrote him.

"What does it say Niall?" Zayn pressured and I nodded at Niall for him to read out loud.

"Well." he started and cleared his throat.

"Dear Niall,

Merry Christmas first of all :) I love you so much! This may sound cheesy but I dont care. I love you with all my heart and you are deffinetly the best boyfriend a girl could ever have. We've been through so much together and made it through. Where you saved my life from a drunk driver :) where you comforted me at my grandparents house. Where I almost got raped and you saved me again. You are my knight in shining armor and my Hero :) I will love you forever even after death. We may have our ups and downs but every relationship does. We make it through and we always will. Niall James Horan I love you with all my heart :)