Chapter four

Green forest filled my eyes, while bird song filled my ears. I jumped up, the cuts on my stomach didn't hurt as bad as they had before, but they still hurt. I raced to camp, feeling the adrenaline flow through my blood. I stopped just before the entrance. I could see Antpaw and Mudpaw dropping their prey into the pile. So they did catch something. He starts to walk across camp, this is my chance. I jump through the entrance. I stand there, my stomach dripping with blood, my head lowered, and my back arched. Antpaw looks over at me then back at the apprentices den. He snaps his head around at me again, his eyes filled with shock.
   "I thought you were dead," he stutters, just loud enough for everyone to hear.
   "Think again," I growl. I bound across the camp, lunging at him. He freezes is shock, his eyes wider than an owls. I pin him down, and cuff his ears with my claws out, leaving three nicks in each ear. He starts to pummel my stomach as I claw his sides ferociously. I bite the side of his neck, blood staining my teeth. He pushes me off, I watch him struggle to get up. I bound over, grab his scruff, and fling him across the camp. A sickening thud came to my ears as his body hit sunning ledge. He lay there, still.
My clan mates stared in horror. I saw Antpaw stir. He slowly rose, his jaw hanging strangely. He looked at me in fear, pain, and confusion.
"You made me your slave. You pushed me around. You told me what to do. You threatened to throw me off a cliff if I didn't comply. You bit my leg so hard you could see bone. You left me in the forest to die! Never once did you show kindness to me, never! I hate you Antpaw, and I will kill you if ever threaten me again," I growled, baring my teeth. He seemed to shrink, cowering against the stone.
"Is this true?" Willowbreeze, his mother, asked, her eyes wide with disgust. Antpaw nodded, turning his head in shame.
"After your jaw heals, and you can hunt, you will be banished from the clans," Fawnstar says, her voice firm. Antpaw nods, is eyes filled with pain. He manages to choke out something on the line of "I don't regret it."
"Dreampaw, go get cleaned up. We don't want that to get infected," Fawnstar meows kindly. I nod. I stumble over to the medicine den, exhaustion and pain washing over me. I collapse in the den, my vision blackening.