Prologue

I opened my eyes for the first time. I looked at my mother, Bubblewish. She had beautiful silver tabby markings on her white body.
"I did it!" I squeaked in my high kitten voice.
"That's amazing!" Mother said, smiling at me. "Your den mates are outside. Go outside and play with them," she said, her blue eyes shining.
"Alright," I chirped, heading out. I gasped at how big the camp was. Huge cats were everywhere. All sorts of colors flashed in the camp, from pelts to prey to the ground and sky to the plants as well.
"Hey Tiny!" Mocked a voice slightly lower than mine. "Finally open your eyes, I see," Antkit was walking towards me with Mudkit.
"I am not tiny! My name is Dreamkit," I growled at them.
"Whatever you say, Tiny," he laughed as he spoke. I noticed they had mud and dirt on their paws.
"Where did you go to get all dirty like that?" I said. They looked at each other, Antkit nodded.
"Come on, we'll show you," he said, his yellow eyes gleaming. I followed them to a little hole through the camp wall. My paws started to ache. I hadn't walked this far yet. We soon stopped at a drop off. It was a gorge, filled with racing water, white foam floated on the top. Mudkit, who was slightly larger and stronger than Antkit, grabbed my scruff and hung me over the edge.
"Become our slave or Mudkit will drop you," Antkit said. I whimpered, tears threatening to spill.
"Y-you w-w-wouldn't," I stammered.
"Try me," Antkit growled, his eyes filled with menace.
"Alright, I'll be your slave," I said, my voice filled with sorrow. How could they be so mean?
"Do you promise to be our slave? To serve our every need?" Antkit asks.
"Yes! Just don't hurt me," I whimpered. He nods to Mudkit, and Mudkit sets me down on the grass.
"Clean the mud off our paws," Antkit says while raising his foot. I clean his paws and Mudkit's. We head back to camp, my tail trailing on the ground.