Happy birthday -16

Ethan~

"Y/n! Wake up! It's your birthday!" I say happily, shaking y/n slightly. She opened her eyes slightly and tugged the blankets over her face. "I'll turn 20 another day" she groans.

"No y/n you have to turn 20 today!" I say back. She sat up, scratching her head and combing out her hair with her fingers.

"Ugh, I hate you" she said, standing up.

"Oh, admit it! You love me!" I glaot back. She kissed my cheek and smiled. "Yeah, guess you're right" she mumbles.

"I'm always right" I say back. She pulled me into a hug, kissing me on the lips with a smile.

"You're such a dick" She whispers in my ear.

"I've got one too" I reply back woth a wink. She rolled her eyes and turned to her dresser.

"Sweater and jeans?" She asks herself. "Sweater and jeans" She replies to herself.

"Meet me outside your room so we can go downstairs okay?" I ask her.

"The doctor said I can walk down the stairs by myself" She said, pulling out some jeans and a f/c sweater.

"Yep, I know... meet me downstairs then" I say, closing her door and running downstairs. I was greeted with a happya ss dog at my feet, as soon as I stepped on the main floor.

"CHICA! YOU'RE BACK!" I call out excitedly. I then see two people walk itno the room I was in. Mark and, his brother Tom. I stood up, brushing the already mounds of Chica fur off me and shook Tom's hand.

"Tom? You're here?" I hear y/n yell from the top of the stairs. She ran down them and me and Mark almost exploded at her.

"Y/n! You're not allowed to run!" Mark and I both groawl at her. She stopped in her tracks and shook her head.

"What's gonna do?" She asks sassily.

"If you shake your brain to much, you could possibly have a seizure" Mark says with an eye roll.

Y/n scoffed a d pulled Tom in for a tight hug. She dug his face into his chest and giggled lightly. "It's been too long" She mumbled. She pulled away from him and looked over to mark and I.

"Y/n, I made pancakes by the way" Mark said.

"PANCAKEEEEESSSS" y/n gasps happily. She bolted towards the kitchen and me and mark yelled at her again. "DON'T RUN!" We said in unison.

"Okay, okay sorry" y/n apologizes, rolling her eyes as she grabbed a pancake and took a bite. She then paused for a second, swallowing the bit of pancake left in her mouth and looked over to us.

"Mark, is your stove gasoline powered?" She asked.

"No, why?"

"B-because it smells like gasoline" she said. She then looked me in the eyes with confusion, as we all did, and suddenly, she fell to the floor. Dropping her plate and everything, then began to shake.

~

I think someone had a seizure..... well, your fault I guess, you weren't supposed to be running you li'l bitch. Anyways, TOM IS IN THE STORYYYYYY LIKE WHATTTTT?? How fabulous! 

❤️❤️Bye!