Movies -12

Y/n~

My head hurt like hell, and all the blood rushing to it after all those clumsy times where I've fallen over and Ethan has caught me in the mist clichè romantic way possible. I swear, it's happened like 5 times and I can't handle it and I don't know why.

"Movie time!" Mark says loudly through the house, causing me to cringe and hit him. "Mark mind the sound you li'l bitch!" I say unhappily. He turned to me with an apologetic smile and said "sorry"

I shook my head at him and walked over to the couch sitting down on it.

"Tyler is out with a few friends tonight by the way" mark adds on before he sits down in the love seat, to the right of the couch. Amy sat down with him and Ethan sat beside me.

"We're gonna watch a movie, but I'll set the brightness low and keep the volume down, okay?" Mark asks me. I nod and smile to him.

We began to watch the movie and my head felt like heavy construction was happening inside it. I kept rubbing my temple and trying to focus on the movie, but my head was just too much. I decided to lay my head down on Ethan's lap and I grabbed his hand, putting it into my head. He took that as a que to run his hands through my hair and it felt so nice.

I wanted to close my eyes for just a split second but oops, closed them for too long! Guess I'm sleeping now!

Ethan's p.o.v.

I heard light snores coming from y/n as she placed her head on my lap and I started to run my hands through her hair. She's so adorable at times. The way she likes me to run my hands through her hair, the way we've got our little secrets only between us, the way she laughs, the way her smile brights up when something makes her happy, the way she pulls her sweater over her hands so they look like paws, the way she-

"Ethan? Earth to Ethan?!"

I'm snapped out of my thoughts by Mark waving his hand infront of my face. I looked over to him and he just laughed. "I know I'm supposed to be the protective brother n' all but damn, you guys look like ship matirial" Mark says. I looked down at y/n who was still sleeping and I looked up to see that the movie had ended.

"Get to bed, okay?" Mark says, patting my shoulder and walking upstairs.

I didn't was to wake y/n, so I picked her up in my 'manly man' arms and carried her upstairs, passing Mark and Amy going into their room. I placed y/n on her bed and looked down.

'Do I just... crawl in? Should I hold her? What am I suppose to do, just lay there?' I ask myself. She stirred around a little bit and I smiled at her. 

God damnit why is she so fucking cute?!

but could't alos help to think about the fact that...

Shit.... I'm falling for Mark's sister!

~

Well my oh my! Golly gee gosh! Never expected all those flattering compliments while you were asleep huh? Well, you're in for a bumpy ride! Strap in mother fuckers because we're ready to flyyyyyyyy! Anyways, I just did my room and it looks soooo coool! (Picture below)

Soooo tumblr aesthetic

❤️❤️Bye!