Faces - 13

Ethan~

"Hey love nuggets, wake up!" I hear a low voice say. I lifted my head up, only to be met with another face.

I looked down at my position, arms wrapped around y/n's waist, our legs intertwined, how her face was dug into my chest, dare I say it was too cute to be true. I rolled away from her, letting go of her and swinging my legs over the side of the bed.

"What Mark?!" y/n groans as she sticks her face deeper into her pillow.

"It's live stream day which means Kathryn is coming over... but I haven't seen Tyler since yesterday, so I guess we'll wait" mark says.

"Great, so I can sleep in?" Y/n says.

"No, get up, you have to take some pain meds for your head" Mark says. I stood up and y/n extended her hands to me.

"Ethan can you carry me?" She asks like a sweet child,

"Definitely not, you've both had enough kanoodling between the both of you" Mark says sternly. Y/n retracted her arms and sat up, glaring at Mark.

"I'm an adult mark! You can't tell me what to do!" She whines.

"You're barley 20!" Mark says back.

"Unfair! I turn twenty next week!" She says, trailing off before saying. "Oh yeah, I turn fucking 20 next week"

"Get up, get dressed, take the pain meds, and eat breakfast then get ready for the live stream" Mark says sternly.

"Well, your live stream is gonna have bright lights, it's gonna be loud and I don't want too" y/n sassily says back. Mark looked to me and shook his head.

"Well the doctor said that the meds would help with the sensitivity to light and sound, so I think you'll be fine" Mark mocks back. I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"Man, you two really are siblings" I mutter. They both looked at me, y/n giggling and Mark scoffing.

"Be ready by the time we leave or you're going onto the livestream looking like that" Mark scolds before walking away from the door. Y/n shook her head and sighed.

"That little bitch I swear, gets on my nerves constantly" She mumbles, looking up to me and smiling.

"Smart you didn't say anything blue boy" She adds on, patting my head. She went over to her dresser, picking out some clothes and a big baggy sweater, looking up to me.

"Unless you want to see me naked, You should leave" She suddenly says.

I felt heat rush to my face as I out my hands up in defense and start backing up. "I-I um, I'm uh sorry" I stammer. She giggled and shook her head.

"God, you're adorably cute" She muttered quietly.

"Heard that!" I say to her.

Her face suddenly flushed a red as she pushed me out of her room slamming the door.

~

Oh, someone's a bit flustered! But just you wait till the live stream! And also, does anyone ever read these last chapter A/Ns? Because I feel like no... anyways, I always like to evaluate the story after each chapter which I find nice and I like to read A/Ns after people's stories so I'm doing it too... anyways. Till next time!

❤️❤️Bye!