Moving in - 1

Y/n~

I got off the plane with billions of text messages from Mark.

Mark: you here yet?!

Mark: did the plane crash?

Mark: are you okay?

Mark: should I call someone?

Mark: if you die know I love you

Mark: y/n respond to me please

Y/n: Mark shut up I'm fine

I turned my phone off and stuffed it into my over sized sweater pocket and walked through the airport to look for my baggage. Once I made it to baggage pick up, I found my bag and left the airport immediately, putting my hood up and walking outside. 

Mark: I'm outside the airport

Y/n: thought we agreed I was taking uber?

Mark: I am your uber and you better pay me back in hugs

I rolled my eyes and stuff my phone into my pocket again, pulling my bag behind me and trying to find where Mark possibly could be. As I kept walking, I couldn't see Mark at all, and my anxiety started to rise. Suddenly, I felt my hood being pulled down and being engulfed into a large hug, and since my body isn't good at reacting.. I passed out.

-

I woke up with someone hovering over me. "Mark she's waking up!" I hear an oddly orebuecent voice say. Footsteps came into the room and I opened my eyes, sitting up.

"Bout time you woke up, its been like two hours" Mark scoffed.

"What happened?" I ask in a kind of coarse tone.

"I scared you and you passed out" Mark said. I looked up at mark and then over to the blue haired boy who was oddly staring at my hands. I looked down to see if anything was wrong with them and all you could see were scars over scars on my wrist, because the sleeve of my sweater had ridden up a bit.

Thank god Mark didn't see them.

I quickly pulled my sleeves down over the palms of my hands like paws and looked back up to Mark and the boy who was staring at me.

"Okay, who's this?" I ask, pointing to the blue haired boy.

"That's Ethan, my best friend and editor for most of my videos" he responds. "Oh and Tyler and Amy should be back any minute with the pizza" Mark adds on. Mark just randomly walked away and I stood up to follow him to where ever he was going.

"Where ya going?" I ask, jumping on his back. He gripped on my legs tightly and started running. "To the pool" he said.

"Wait  no!" I tell immediately, trying to wriggle out of his grasp. Mark immediately stopped running and threw me down. "I'm kidding, I was getting you some water"  he said jokingly. I followed him into the kitchen as he got me a glass of water.

I sipped on it playfully as mark was eyeing me.

"You look older than usual" he said sceptically.

"You haven't seen me in how many years, and I do turn 20 in a month" I reply.

"Shit, you're right" he responds, poking my face and runner my away. Brothers, am I right?

~

Heya! Thanks for reading the beginning of my book! Now I know most authors call their books shitty and I'm no where new to saying that, but I really believe that this book will turn out prettt fine and dandy, but sorry for any shit you may read about in this book, I can't be a good writer all the time!

❤️❤️ Bye!