Streaming -14

Y/n~

I dressed myself in a black baggy sweater and some dark blue skinny jeans. I pulled my hair back into a pony tail and applied some light makeup, leaving my room.

"MARK IS MY LAUNDRY STILL IN THE LAUNDRY ROOM?" I hear Ethan yell as he opens the door to his bedroom in just his boxers.

"OH! Hi y/n!" He says, closing the door a bit more, covering his body. "How's your head feeling?" He asks me, changing the obvious subject of 'hey, you just saw me in my underwear, what's up'

"oh I'm gonna go um... t-take my pills now" I stutter out. I tried walking away until Wthan stopped me.

"Someone's gotta always be watching you if you're moving around, just wait till I'm dressed" Ethan says. Mark then came upstairs with a basket of laundry, handing it to Ethan and giving me a look. 

"Y/n lets go downstairs" mark says, grabbing my arm and helping me downstairs. 

"I feel like an old woman when people help me move around like this" I comment. Mark laughed and shook his head.

"Once your head gets all better, you'll be walking like a Olympic runner" mark says back.

"Ugh, don't remind me about the fact that I'm not allowed to run either" I roll my eyes.

Mark led me into the kitchen and handed me a fresh bottle of pain reducers. "The doctor says you should take 2 every 6 hours, and if they wear off and you get a bit sensitive again, beware about nausea" mark informs me.

I just nod my head as I popped 2 pills into my mouth and drank them down with water.

"I know you do like... 12 hour streams.... um how long is this one going to be?" I ask mark. He laughed at me and patted my head.

"Only like 2 hours, but that's because you're gonna be doing a Q and A with us, plus we need to film another video after that" mark says.

Ethan soon came downstairs and Amy did too, but one thing was missing. Where is Tyler?

"I called Tyler a while ago, he said he was goino to be here soon... with Kathryn" mark said skeptically.

"Ohhhh, do you thing they're dating? They're total ship material!" I squeal? Bouncing up and down. Ethan grabbed my shoulders, stopping my bouncing and whispered in my ear. "You're not allowed to do that with your head thing" he said.

Yes, he was looking out for my well being. Yes, it wasn't meant to be sexual.

But his god damn whispers are the most sexualizing thing I've ever come across.

We were all about to walk up the stairs, and to be honest, I felt fine.. but Ethan felt the need to help me up, which I was fine with. But I feel so ooooooold, and useless, and dumb, and stupid, and horrible, and like I'm a burden, and like I should be here, like I should just...... die.

No! No... you're fine! Don't get your thoughts like that again! It's not your fault you got a consussion!

But you're soooo clumsy that you did, you're really stupid for just falling over like that!

I shook the thought off. I hadn't had those thoughts in forever. But if I just breath and know that everything will be okay, I'm sure I'll be fine.

We made it to the live stream room and we all sat down in mark's little studio room. We heard a door open from downstairs and people come up and we never expected to see what we saw.

I mean it's Tyler and Kathryn.. they're supposed to be here.

But they're holding hands.

"Guys, we've got something to tell you"

~

Yoooooooo what's up? It's like 12:30am and I've got church tomorrow so I should get some sleep, but oh no! You're having bad thoughts again! Hopefully nothing too bad comes out of it. Also, next chapter... I've got a surprise!! So be on the lookout!

❤️❤️Bye!