Hospital -8

Ethan~

"So, she's got a grade 3 concussion, but the good thing is, she should be out in the hospital in a one day, but she will have some side affects due to this injury, and she'll need to stay atleast one more day so we can make sure that she doesn't have anything permanent brain damage" The doctor says reassuringly to Mark, Amy, Tyler and I.

"What are the side affects?" Mark asks eagerly.

"Well, the place she was hit could cause her to be at high risk of siezures but I doubt that will happen, and she'll be subject to nausia, vomiting, confusion.. the normal side affects of a concussion" He said. We all nodded and looked over to y/n who was just staring at her hands.

"Being in a daze is also one of the side affects, but you can easily snap her out with a quick nudge to the shoulder" the doctor said.

"Thank you doctor" Mark said.

"And by the way, I'd regret to inform that visiting hours are over in a few hours" The doctor said. We nodded and Mark stood up.

"I'm gonna go down the street and get us all some McDonalds.. Would anyone like to come?" Mark asks.

"I'll go" Amy says.

"Guess I'll go too" Tyler responds. They all looked at me and shrugged. "I'll stay here with y/n I guess" 

Mark looked at me suspiciously and frowned. "You sure you guys aren't like.. secretly dating or something?" Mark suddenly asks.

"What? No!" Me and y/n gasp in unison. This caused y/n to look at me and giggle at what had just happened.

"Mark that's a rude question to ask, me and Ethan literally just met!" Y/n defensively said.

"Fine, what do you guys want?" Mark asks. "You know what I always get" y/n snaps. I shrug my shoulders and say "fries I guess"

They all walked out of the room leaving me and y/n to just sit and talk. "So, you think I'll be mentally impaired for the rest of my life?" Y/n asks with a bit of a joking tone laced in her voice.

"I think you'll only be able to eat oranges the rest of your life" I respond back.

"That doesn't relate to anything" y/n says.

"I know but it made you smile didn't it?" I reply. She shook her head and smiled. "Guess it did."

Her eyes drifted down to her wrists and she frowned. "I've been wearing this t-shirt all day, you think the doctors saw this?" She asks me.

"The doctors asked us about them and I told them that as a child you were running and fell, using your arms to brace your fall and scraped them really bad on the gravel leaving scars like that"

"Shit, that's a better explanation than 'they're cat scratches'" y/n says.

"yeah.." I say, trailing off as Amy came walking back into the room.

"Hey guys, mark made me come back to observe you guys" Amy says. Y/n rolled her eyes and shook her head. "Yeah cause I totally was making out with Ethan the second you guys left" y/n says sarcastically.

Amy laughed at y/n and sat down in a chair beside me.

"Ethan you also might wanna check your twitter" Amy whispers.

~

Cliff hanger bitch! Anyways, I might not update that much the rest of the month because I'm SUUUPER busy doing my job at the church, so yeah, I get to be a leader in a camp though and teach little girls how to dance pls don't take that the wrong way, anyways, in acrually leaving now to practice with another person and tomorrow I do lunch with my grandma..!

❤️❤️Bye!