Chapter Thirteen: Obliviate

Pansy's POV

I clenched my fists angerly and restricted myself from punching something --- or someone.

I threw Granger's potions book on the stone floor. I ran a shaky hand through my thick black hair. I wasn't shaking because I was nervous or scared; I was shaking because I was so angry. Granger had found a way to squeeze herself out of trouble again. No matter what I do it seems to end in failure and I am very sick of it.

But I had another plan and I feel it's my best and evil plan yet. Granger and Draco will never see it coming; It's fail proof! Nothing, and I mean Nothing, can mess it up this time.

I smirked wildly to myself. A small and low chuckle escaped my lips, but I did not care. Everyone is in bed and I am alone in the corridor, waiting for Granger to make her way.

I know I should be studying for my tests tomorrow but I believe that this is way more important then some stupid studying. I was forced to come back to Hogwarts by my parents; if I had it my way I would not be here right now. But then Granger and Draco could live happily ever after and you think I'm just going to let that slide? If so, think again. Because I'm on the prowl and nothing can stop me now.

N O T H I N G.

My eye twitched uncomfortably. I seemed to have developed a twitch in my eye and neck lately, however this is not the time to worry about that.

I stood up from my sitting position in the dark shadows by the library's doors, then I began to pace up and down the corridor, making sure my footsteps are light and quiet so nobody could hear me at all, even if they were only a few feet away.

This plan is perfect. Like I said before, my best and evil plan yet. I just could not get over it's beauty.

It's so sad to think how Draco will feel after my deed is done. Actually, no. It isn't. Because I could comfort Draco, he'll admit he loves me, we'll kiss, he'll ask me to marry him, I'll say 'yes', we'll have 5 children named Laura, Nichol, Jack, Oliver, and Sara, then we'll live happily ever after instead of him and Granger getting married and divorcing less then a year later due to too much bickering and fighting.

They just don't belong, I can tell. They may seem like the 'it couple' now but just wait; they'll be over in less then a month. And if I have anything to do with it, they'll be over in less then a week. Yes, less then a week. I can wait that long.

I heard light footsteps coming down the staircase which can only be Granger's. I ran quietly back to my hiding place and crouched low, watching as Granger made her way towards the library, her mind probably swimming with thoughts of her and Draco.

Soon, she'll never remember her and Draco. Ever again.

                                                          Hermione's POV

I sat tiredly in the common room, staring at the fire lazily. Draco was asleep in the chair closest to the fire; he had fell asleep watching me study. I had two tests tomorrow plus my homework; I was a busy girl. I looked up at the clock and sighed; it was already 1:30. But I wasn't finish yet, I still had to do my Care of Macial Creatures homewok and I have to study for potions. So I still had a long night ahead of me.

I finally closed my charms book and shoved it in my bag. I started rummaging for my potions book, which I couldn't seem to find. I swore silently to myself. I'm going to have to go to the library and borrow another copy of the potion book until I can find my own again.