Chapter Six: Cheater Cheater

I guess you could say I was now 'dating' Draco.

Ask me about dating Draco Malfoy 6 years ago, I would have been disgusted and then curse you with the best spell I could master. Ask me this year, I would blush and shyly smile, knowing that person already knew the answer since I didn't exactly hide it. Me and Draco had walked to classes holding hands, smiling, and hugging. But I must admit, it was one of the most happiest times of my life.

Pansy has been watching me very closely for the last two weeks. It was quite creepy, but when I was with Draco I would just ignore her, not that it wasn't easy. Draco is just amazing in every way. He is everything towards me that Ron wasn't; sweet, considerate, kind, honest, happy around me, and he's just.. imperfect. Which makes him perfect.

I stared at Draco dreamily in the library. He was studying for the transfiguration test tomorrow. It was so beautiful the way his blonde hair falls in his perfectly shaped face. How he bites his thin, dry lips. How his lovely grey eyes scans the page as he reads. It was so cute when his adam's apple bobs up and down. His eyes shined beautifully in this light. I just wanted to go over there.. to smell the famliar smell of his hair, to feel the loving touch of his skin against mine, to hear the slow breathes he takes...

"Hermione! Hello, Hermione?" Ginny said, snapping her fingers in front of my face two times.

"Wha?" I asked, pulling my mind out of my wishful thinking.

Ginny sighed and closed her eyes, though she had a small smile on her face.

"Go over." She said.

"No, no." I said, shaking my head frantically, "This is our time. Not his, ours."

Ginny looked at me like I was crazy.

"Go on, I'll go sit at Luville." Ginny said smiling, nodding her head towards Luna and Neville sitting at a table by them selves at the back of the room. Neville was holding Luna's hand, smiling at her face while Luna was looking down at the transfiguration book. They were supposed to be studying, but I don't think Neville is doing much studying.

 I looked over at Draco, then back at Ginny nervously.

"Are you sure?" I whispered as if I was scared someone could hear us.

"Positive." Ginny said as she packed up her things.

"You're amazing, you know that." I told her honestly.

"I try my best." She sighed and she sat across from Luna and Neville, who both looked at her with curious looks.

I smiled to myself, gathered my things, and sat next Draco, who looked up immdently and smiled when he saw it was me.

"Hey," He said.

"Hi!" I breathed, smiling broadly, "Studying?"

"Was." Draco shrugged, putting his stuff in his bag.

"What?" I asked as he put my stuff away in my own bag.

Draco grabbed my hand, I quickly grabbed my bag, and Draco pulled me out of the library and past the great hall.

"Where are we going?" I laughed for the third time now.

"You'll see!" Draco said finally.

I kept my mouth shut and waited Draco to stop.

He paused at the front doors and pushed them opened, then looked over his shoulder at me with a large but goofy smile on his face. Snow was lightly falling from the sky, leaving a light white blanket on the ground. The sky was a bright blue and the sun was shining.