JUST FOR FUN <3

Wonderful. That's the only way to explain how my time with Draco has been. Wonderful.

Pansy has detention, but McGonagall said if she puts another toe out of line she wouldn't be so nice. Which I'm very pleased with since she will no longer be bothering me and Draco since I highly doubt she would like to be kicked out of Hogwarts.

Ron left to go back to the Burrow. Ginny told me that Harry had written her a letter saying Mrs. and Mr. Weasley were very upset with Ron. But Ron, being the big bloke he was, told them off about how he was 'an adult now' and that he 'could make descions for himself' but Mrs. Weasley, being the amazing woman I love, grounded him anyways.

So all in all, I'm just happy.

To be honest this seems like the best time at Hogwarts yet. Ron is completely different from Draco, and that's what I love so much about Draco. But that's mean.. he can't read this, so I guess it's okay..

~ NOW IN A WEIRD GANGSTA VERSION ~

Haii dere,

Omg. Only wayy how i explain time wit my mauunn, Dracoo. Omg.

Dat gurrl, Pansay, she got detention frm Gonagall. Gonagall said if she breaks da rules agaen, she gonna get kiked out. Best ting 'bout it, she cant mess wit me and Dracoo cuzz u knw, doubt she wanna get her butt kiked outt.

Ronnyboi lefted to go to dat shack of his home. GinGin say her boifriend Harray wrote her a letter sayin Ronnyboi got in trouble wit da 'rents is now like, grounded. So haha on you poopy head.

So, pretti mucch, im happy cuzz of deheir badness, if ya knw wat i mean.

Like, this time wit me maaaun Dracoo has been better den ight, its been super ight. Ronnyboi is like, diff dan Dracoo and dats sot of what i likey like 'bout Dracoo. Dat's mean.. but Ronnyboi cant read dis, so who cares? Ronnyboi can eat a caaaaun.

Well, dat's it. Goo bye for nooow. Luv u Dracyboo! Kissy Kissy xxoo KBaii!

~ Authors Note ~

LOLOLOLOLOLOL, I was really bored.. I like it, should totally write the rest of the story like that! Haha, just kinding. I wouldn't do that to you guys :3 Oh, and Hermione in the weird gangsta version is HerMineKnee. LOLOLOL. The beginning will be in Chapter Eight, heads up:3 Ahhahaha. Well, luv you guys. Kissy Kissy xxoo KBaii! Haha, Bye xx.