Back home.... To Malibu

I said my final goodbyes to my mother as I saw her being buried into the ground. Tears had stopped, I knew my mother was watching me from above and she never liked crying. "Crying is for the weak" she would say even though I never agreed with that I stayed strong for her and my nephew. The rest of the boys had flown out hours after we did and stayed up all night with us at the funeral, went to church with us and here they were now at the cementery, all standing behind me. I walked over a place a simgle rose of my mother's grave and one on grandma's who was buried right next to her. Mother always said she wanted to be buried in the grounds were she had came from and right next to her parents. Family started saying their goodbyes and leaving we thought we should do the same. I turned omce more to look and mother grave that was being finished by a few men and told my mom I would be back to visit her soon.

We arrived back at my brothers and dad sat with us at the kitchen table. Nichole and the guys said they were going to get us all a bite, I wasnt hungry but I could use the time alone with my family. We discussed what would happen now that mother was gone. We all just looked at each other but we showed no emotions I think I had dry my eyes out yesterday. I grabbed a cup of juice and sat back down. I started telling stories and the made up stories mom would tell me when I use to believe in Santa Claus or when I thought there was a monster in the closet waiting for me to sleep. We finally were able to laugh a bit. Hours later when we had finished eating, I thought we should get going, daddy had a meeting and I just wanted to go back home to Malibu. I hugged my brothers and they huddled me into a circle.

"Stay strong" Alessandro started

Edward and I said afterwards "Always" and pounded our fists with each other. It had been something we've done since we were little and we had problems going on at home. They world never knew or atleast not from us, we always keep those things to ourselves.

"I'll call you when I decide im ready to come back again!" I hugged Edward one last time and Alessandro and Zayn gripped my hand and we walked out. Edward's driver took us to get on the plane and we headed home.

"Hey dad, I think im going to head back to Malibu, I just need to be back in my comfort zone a while!"

"Isa are you sure? Are you sure that home isnt going to make you miss her more?" Dad answered back raising and eyebrow.

I shrugged and leaned on Zayn's shoulder. He interwined his hand with mine and I felt a special connection. I really owed one to the boys I cant believe that we had just met and they had gone through all this with me already. Not everybody does that.

"Dont go home Isa let me.. I mean us comfort you!" Zayn whispered into my ear. I looked up and him and gave him a smile but said nothing and layed back on his shoulder.

We arrived back at the condo.

"Daddy you should get going your already late for the meeting!"

"Isa there is no meeting without me!" he made me laugh

"I think im going to head back home maybe finish the summer later on!"

"Sounds good honey just call me whatever you decide."

I nodded and walked him out the door, everyone had headed to theirs homes except Harry and Zayn. They looked so tired but no matter how much I told them to head home they refused to.

"Guys I think im leaving tomorrow."

"No Isa you cant!" Harry shot up from the couch and so did Zayn.

"Dont worry Harry Nichole can stay!"

"Its not cause of her its cause of you, you cant leave like this."

"Im sorry I just think I'll heal faster if im home."

"Well I'm coming with You Isa"