Fly like an angel!

The doorbell rang and I ran downstairs to open the door.

"DADDY!" I jumped on my dad making him drop his suitcase he hugged me back and then put me down.

"Hey pumpkin its smelled delicious!"

"Come in, I cooked lasagna but im waiting for Zayn I invited him over, thats ok right?"

"Yeah sweetie! Wheres Nichole her dad sent her some stuff!"

"She went out with Harry."

"Alright I'll just set this down here and you can give it to her."

"Kay! Mom is on her way she's probably arriving anytime now."

"Okay mind if I watch the news?"

"Go head dad, I'll get set the table."

My dad plooped down on the couch and I went to set the table. I heard the news on the background but paid no attention to it.

"Breaking News a plane crashed while arriving in Barcelona seems like there is only a few survivors. The flight number was 134 coming in from Beverly Hills, California. more information in a few moments."

The words felt like ice being thrown at me I dropped the plates and felt the ceramic landing on my feet and jumping up. My dad came running in.

"Isabella are you ok?" I heard his voice but I couldnt say anything back. My father got up and then Zayn also entered the room. I felt them shaking me but I couldnt react.

"MOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!!!!!" I screamed out and started crying. Zayn hugged me and so did my dad. My dad brought me water and took me to the couch.

"Honey you need to calm down theres still more information to be given out dont break down."

"My mom was on that flight Edward told me a while ago!" I pulled out my phone and showed them. I dailed my brother.

"Edward wha.. What happened?"

"Im at the hospital where the brought all the passengers"

"Hows mom! Have you seen her is she ok?"

I heard his voice drift off and he managed to say

"Isabella maybe you should come, mom passed."

I dropped my phone and turned to my dad. I broke down once again and Zayn hugged me. I cried like I've never cried before.

"Hey guys Harry and I are offici- OH GOD ISABELLA WHATS WRONG?!" I turned to my best friend and hugged her.

"My moms plane crashed, shes.... Shes dead Nichole!" I felt her grip tighter and tears formed in her eyes. Afterall my parents had been like a second family to her. She walked me to the couch. My dad was on the phone making arrangements to get the jet to take me to Spain.

"We have a private plane, its always available lets go now!" Zayn grabbed his phone and made a call.

"Nichole we want to come along." I looked into Harry's eyes, sadness.

"Thanks guys I could really use the support!" I couldnt stop the tears even though my head was throbing from all the crying. I wished so much it was just a dream but once we were in the air flying I felt closer to my mom and knew none of this was a dream.

"Isabella!" My brother Edward hugged me and said Alessandro, my other brother would be coming in any time also.

"Why did this happen to us? WHY?" I looked in his eyes for an answer but found nothing. My little nephew ran to me and hugged me.

"Tia Bella, don't cry. Grandma is an angel now!" His face made me crack a smile I picked him up, he reminded me so much of mother he had her eyes and her nose. We walked to Edward's car and all got in a bit squished since Harry and Zayn came along. I introduced them to my brother and we rode back to his place. His house was beautiful Three stories not including the basement. And a waterfall that started at their pool and fell to a lake behind his house.

"I want to organize the funeral. I have to go find a church, you know mom was a big believer." I offered to do this not because I liked it but because I felt like I owed it to my mom.

"I have to go pick her up in a few. Im just waiting for Alessandro." Edward told me.

"Isa I'll help you get everything ready for tonight." Zayn held my hand with his.

"Give me your contact list. I'll let the family know. I also want to tell me parents they might only make it to the cemetery." Nichole face was sad but I needed her to be strong for me.

"Thats fine as long as I can have their support!" I turned to my dad who I think was barely getting the news in.

"You know your mother and I did have our wonderful moments Isa. I will always have a special love for her!" Tears started streaming down his face. I grabbed him and hugged him tight I wanted to wake up and for everything to be back to normal but I guess it couldnt.

"Dad I know! She always still loved you too, she told me so many times. You guys just werent meant to be with each other!" He just nodded and I left with Zayn to find a church.