Goodb-Hello!

I felt a light shuffle and I woke up, forreal this time,

"Hello sleepyhead!" I looked up and saw Niall looking at me with his gorgeous eyes! I blushed a little then realized I was still laying on him!

"Im so sorry, I tend to lean on whomever when I sleep!" I said as I got up and sat straight!

"No problem babe, happens all the time, doesnt it Zayn?!" We both turned at faced Zayn who was sleeping on Liam and I laughed!

"You're smile is beautiful" Niall said, again I blushed and turned to see Nichole but she wasnt there in her place was Louis.

"Oh my god! Where is Nichole?!?!" I turned and saw her sitting down next Harry whom she seemed to be getting along with very good!

"Passengers, please remain seated we will be landing in London in approximately 5 minutes!" The pilot said before we all buckled our seatbelts again. I think this was one of the most entertaining flight ever, except for the time Nichole and I went to Florida in our own jet!

"well soon we will all be parting our ways" Said Liam, I couldnt say I was going to miss them, I mean I had just the boys its not like I was in love. Plus we had exchanged numbers and if they happened to call then we would plans otherwise no.

"Yes, It was very nice meeting your guys though!" Nichole said popping up! I never understood how that girl managed to look nice even if she had just woken up or in this case a 10 hour flight! We landed and starting getting our stuff ( and trash mainly the boy's trash) and got off, the boys said goodbye before we even got off the plane because they had crazed fans outside and their security could be at risk! Yet we managed to snap a few photos even during the flight we had been taking pictures I hope they didnt have embarrassing photos of me that they could laugh at later! :O Oh No!

"That was quite intersting 'babe' " Nichole said as she tried to say it like the boys!

"OH MY CARROTS!Haha Who says that?!?" I asked Nichole, like if she would have the answer to that!

We walked to baggage claim and then walked outside to find our driver

*Isabella Pascuali and Nichole Duarte* I pointed to the sign with our name on it and the driver nicely hepled us get everything in the BMW and held the door open for us to climb in! I loved our life, I couldnt deny it, most people dont have the privliges that we have had throughout our lives! I've told Nichole many time not to let all of these things go to our head and not to take it for granted! for our situation I think we were pretty down to earth! Once we reached our condo that daddy rented out for the weeks we would be there, we ran to see it! It was beautiful! The living room had huge glass windows that allowed you to see the magnifisant view of London, There was a flat screen tv mounted on the wall with a chimney under Creme colored carpet that felt like huge cotton balls! The kitchen was all white with red appliances! I couldnt wait to go upstairs! Luckily the rooms were same size with bathrooms and walk closets that we wouldnt really need since we were just vacationing!

" This is too much to handle at once!!" exclaimed Nichole! I couldnt really say anything I was amazed I mean our condo back home was great but not quite as beautiful as this! But I mean we were in London!

I remember what I had to do first which was Turn off my US cellphone otherwise the company would through my bill through the roof for roaming and it was unnecessary charge since we had gotten UK cellphones delivered back home a few days back!

"NOW YOU'RE JUST SOMEBODY THAT I USE TO KNOW" I picked up my iphone confused no one even had this number except daddy! Daddy I have to call him I remember! God Im glad I hadnt been here for long, daddy tends to over worry about how im doing even though I insist im fine and will be fine "YOU DIDNT HAVE TO CUT ME OFF!" I totally forgot my phone was still ringing it was a text message

"Hey Isabella remember me Its Zayn! :) x"

Oh My Goodness