Who are those 5?

"Remember all the things that you and I did first and now you're doing them with her..." I sang (horribly by the way)! I had my ipod on as I packed which was so much work but so exciting just the thought of spending summer in London with my best friend and roommate Nichole! Her and I had been friends since I can remember our mothers had us days apart. I was the oldest by 4 days. Now we were finally graduated and ready for our summer before college! We lived in a condo in Malibu that our parents payed for.

"Isa can I come in?" She asked before barging in!

"whats the point of asking if you're going to come in again?"

I asked as I turned down the music! Nichole was beautiful with dirty blonde wavy hair and Green eyes, she was Spanish and American nice mix! I think thats how she got so much beauty.

"Just coming to see hows packing! Im finished we leave in an hour for the airport!!!" she screamed as I covered my ears knowing that would happen

I grabbed the last shirt and closed my suitcase

"DONE! Lets eat something and then double check before leaving!" she nodded and we walked downstairs to the kitchen

The thought of going to London was actually really hitting me! I did a little dance as I entered the kitchen, I turned to see Nichole laughing at me, but she knows how much I love to dance!

"You cook!" I hollered before she had the chance to tell me to!

"Ugh, is a sandwich fine!" she asked I nodded and made sure everything was clean before we left I hated coming back from my trips to find a messy home!

"Come eat, we're almost out of time!" Nichole demanded!

I walked over to the kitchen and we ate while we made MORE plans on what to do in London. Finally when we were done we jogged upstairs to get our luggage. Luckily our parents had sent over a driver so I didnt have to leave my car at the airport, he helped us with our luggage and we drove I blasted the music "I Can't Dance" came on and Nichole and I burst out laughing, that song had some history with us! The airport was only about 40 minutes away, when we arrived the driver helped us get our things into the airport until The ticket counter where he said goodbye and left! We got our boarding passes and lined up for security check, we took our shoes off even before they asked us to, Nichole and I used to travel alot not out of the country but to other places like New York City and Florida! We walked over to our terminal and I took advantage of the time to call my dad and tell him we were about to board! I have always been a daddy's girl since my mom and him had gotten divorced! I didnt mind as long as they were happy then so was I.

"Flight 157 to London, United Kingdom boarding will now begin with first class boarding first" Nichole and I walked over to board.

"Isabella Pascuali!" I heard my name It was Nichole some how she had my passport and I had hers, I gave hers back and we giggled a little wondering how that happened. We found our seats, since there was three we decided to leave the middle one open so we could have more space for our stuff! It felt like an eternity and we weren't taking off!

I looked out the window and watched all the other planes prepare for take off, BORING! All I wanted to do was leave, the flight alone was long enough!

"Sorry for the delay we have a few more passengers coming in" The pilot come on!

"Why cant we leave with-" Nichole was interrupted by five gorgeous guys walking in! I tried not to stare but It was hard. The had beautiful eyes, in all my life I hadnt seen something so stunning.

Nichole and I exchanged looks and gave a smirk as we pretending to be talking about something more intersting!

"Excuse me babe, I believe this is my seat" A blond with an accent said as he pointed to the seat between Nichole and I. We didnt say anything just moved our bags and set them on the floor.

Three other boys sat behind us and one in front! It was like I was in heaven.

"why arent they screaming?" asked A guy with beautiful curly hair.

"Why should we be screaming?" I asked Nichole and the Blonde one answered "Oh, no big reason, Im sorry Im so rude, My name Is Niall!"

"Hi, Im Isabella and this is-"

"Nichole, My name is Nichole" she said, I had forgotten that she had a mouth and could say her own name.

Niall giggled and said

"well nice to meet you" he responded and each turned away from him, blushing.

We finally started to take off and I got comfy so I could knock out, then I felt something smack me in the face I opened my eyes and saw a pillow on the floor and the guys including Nichole laughing so hard the could of pissed.

"Umm.. the meaning of the was?"

"I just wanted to introduce myself and the rest of the band. My name Is Louis" He said as he pointed to everyone.

"Whats this about 'band' you mean like your little group of friends?" I asked.

"Oh My Carrots she doesnt know us!" Louis exclaimed. "We are One Direction, a English/ Irish boy band" He explained.

"IM IRISH" claimed Niall

.

I giggled "Im sorry I didnt know who you guys were! but most people just talk to get attention not throw pillows!" I rolled my eyes sarcastically.

"I apologize on behave of BooBear, Im Liam!" He was one of the most handsome guys I had ever seen his eyes, his birthmark! Oh Lord Please Help Me!

"boobear?" I asked as I laughed so loud everyone else turned to see me.

"It his nickname, Im Zayn and this sleepy head next to me is Harry." His accent was to die for.

" Nice to met you guys!" Nichole said before I could!

For the next few hours we just talked and the explained their tour in the US and now they were going home for a vacation. They were so funny and nice, I felt sorry for everyone else in the cabin that we kept awake with out laughs! We exchanged numbers an promised that once we got settled in they would show us around London! Soon we all fell asleep and the flight didnt seem so long, I woke and found myself on Nialls shoulder! Awkward, yet he smelled so good I never wanted to get up, So I pretended to still be asleep.