A bit of Soccer

I slowly walked into the room secretly praying there was a couch inside. But nope there wasnt. Zayn was giggling.

"You know I can go sleep on the couch in the living room! No biggie!"

"No Zayn you sleep here I can go to the couch"

"Do you feel uncomfortable with us sleeping together.. I mean like in the same bed?"

"Well no, I just think its weird you know cause we kinda just met!"

"Yeah I understand but hey I'll sleep in the living room, night Isa!"

Before I could say anything he left. I threw myself on the bed regreting letting him go. I got up and turned the light off I shut my eyes but I couldnt sleep I crawled out of bed and opened the door everything was quiet. I went into the living room.

"Zayn? Are you awake?" I whispered only loud enough from him to hear.

"Yeah why whats wrong? Are you ok?" He sat up and looked at me.

"Yeah its just I cant sleep, could you come with me I dont like being alone when I cant sleep. Please!"

"Umm yeah are you sure though?"

"Yeah" I grabbed his hand and we went back into the room. I threw myself back on the bed and he turned the light off and got into bed with me. We talked a little but before I knew it I was asleep. I woke up in the mid of the night and felt Zayn's arm around me. I like it I couldnt deny it, so I didnt even bother moving him. I turned to face him and hugged him back.

I woke up when I felt a kiss on my forehead I looked up and saw Zayn, we were still hugging.

"Goodmorning sleeping beauty!"

"Goodmorning Zayn!" I pulled apart to check the time 8:15 am. The sun was shining but not to much, a bit of wind, perfect for a morning jog.

"Hey do you have some shorts around here? I want to go for a jog!"

"Yeah! Hey Isa, mind if I join?"

"Everyone is welcome, although everyone is just you and I, I guess"

I put on his shorts which were kinda big but I managed to get them to work. We started off with a little walk and a bit of chit chat. Then Zayn left me behind a started jogging I catched up to him but he ran faster everytime I got near. I couldnt run as fast as him thats why I suggested a JOG! I started slowing down and he turned around and saw me

"Thats they best you can princess?"

"Very funny Zayn! I should hit the shower!"

We walked back to the house and Harry was awake.

"Morning jog I see!"

"Princess there had a morning jog, I took a run!" Zayn made fun of me and high fived Harry

"Well Im going to shower, Harry do you have a spare towel?"

"I do but you have to earn it!"

"What how??!?"

"How about a game of football you, me, Zayn and Nichole?"

"Are you serious?"

"Yes! Unless you dont need the towel!"

"Fine I'll be outside waiting!"

I walked outside and a few moments later boys and Nichole came outside with the soccerball in hand. Thank God I had two older brothers who made me well forced me to play soccer with them. Ofcourse the boys got to choose who the wanted to be paired up with and they choose each other. Smooth one guys! Nichole and I were on one team. The princess team they called us. We ran around like a bunch of idiots for what seemed like forever, Harry was one heck of a good player but yet a dirty one also. He tripped me and sent me flying face first into the ground. Dumb hoe! But like a good sport I got right back upand walked it off well more like ran it off. It all came down to this penalty we were tied 3-3 and ofcourse the boys didnt expect to see my soccer skills come out like that and well Nichole she was more of a distraction for Harry so it was all good! Zayn put himself as goalie and I starred into his eyes but he didnt dare look back. He had his eyes on the balland was determined to make sure it didnt make it inbetween the trees we pointed as the 'net'. I gave one hard kickand then

"GOOOOOAAAAALLLLLLL!"

Nichole and I jumped up and down and laughed at the boys who came firing after us but we ran into the house before they could. Everyone was already inthe kitchen eating breakfast.

"Goodmorning early birds!" El pointed us to sit and eat breakfast which we did! It was one heck of a morning. we finished eating and helped clean up the kitchen. After that I took a shower and ran into the room Zayn and I had slept in. Luckily he wasnt in there so I grabbed the clothes I had from yesterday and put it on. Needless to say I stole some of Harry's breifs. I mean it his fault for leaving a new pack just laying there. It was so awkward but all I had to do was wait until I got home so I could get into something more decent. I walked back out and met Nichole and the end of the hallway and we walked towards the living room together.

"Are you ladies ready to go?" Zayn asked in a very gentleman like voice.

"Why yes, yes we are!" Nichole replied.

We said goodbye to everyone and walked back to the front house to say goodbye to Harry's parents who said their house was our house anytime. The driver was already upfront and Zayn opened the door for us to get in. It had been such a nice day and night. Maybe one day it would happen again. We all fell asleep on the way back home and I felt my phone vibrate.

From: Daddy :)

Hey sweetie im on my way to the meeting! Call you later for dinner!

I thought it would be best if dad came over and I cooked for him. I told him my idea and he loved it, daddy loved my cooking and not to brag but it was pretty tasty! 2 spills, chip fight and 3 hours later we arrived back at the condo. Nichole went in and said she was going to shower and rest.

"That was fun thanks Zayn!" I have him a hug

"No problem babe!"

"So my dad is in London! My mom is arriving at Spain to tonight!"

"Cool maybe I can mert your dad you know if your ok.!"

"Sure! Come over for dinner! I'll text you kay?!"

"Ok! Well I should get going Isa!" I said goodbye and he left

I received a new text message from my brother.

From: Edward :p

Mom is arriving on flight 134 at 10:30. Im excited are you coming?!

I texted back telling him of my plans and went inside to get ready.