Date me maybe?

The place was huge, flashing lights, drinks being served to everyone. Then I remembered I didnt have to be 21 to drink here! I was just the perfect age! How great!

"Hey guys what can I get you today?" some blonde came and asked us she wore well nevermind she didnt wear much clothes at all.

"Slut!" I mouthed to Nichole who laughed and turned away so she wasnt seen.

"We'll take a bottle of Nuvo and 4 beers!" Niall seemed to have experience at this whole drinking business. Nichole and I drank once at a party but later we had the doorman at the condo explain how we got there so that was a first and last time we went all badasses at a party!

"PICTURE!" I screamed and pulled out my Iphone we asked the blonde bimbo to take it for us which she gladly did! What she didnt expect was that we would be takings lots of weird pictures! Haha poor girl!

"I should go get your drinks!" She handed me my phone and went off like someone had put a firework in her ass! We all faced each other and laughed so much! Before one of my favorite songs come on! I made my way to the dancefloor and starting doing what I was made for Dancing. Someone covered my eyes I thought it was one of the guys but when I was able to see again, I looked at the table and everyone was still there! Ummm who was touching me? I thought maybe it was some creep that goes between girls trying to dance with them but to my surprise it was Zayn!

"Hey babe!" His smile was so adorable I don't think I had ever seen so much beauty packed into one person! Wait! I thought he was in Bradford! How did this all happen? Oh right he is still right in front of me!

"Hey!" I said in between a smile.

"Care if I join in your little dance session here?"

"Be my guest, all the others are over there at the table!"

"Yeah I saw them, they kinda told me where you were haha!"

"Wait! did they know you were coming? Why didnt they tell me?!?"

"Oh so your interested in knowing if I was coming or not?"

"Well.. Uh... I mean since you tweeted that you would be here soon I didnt know how soon, and umm this is pretty soon.!"

"Hahaha actually I was on my way when I tweeted that.! "

"Oh, well thats nice you know that you came to see the boys and all!"

"Oh no I see them all the time but I really wanted to see you! Since I saw you on that plane I tried to convince Niall to switch me seats but he didnt want to! Umm hey do you want to get out of here and give a night tour of London?"

"Umm sure lets just go tell the guys and Nichole!"

We walked over to the table where a big buff man opened the VIP section "rope" and let us through. I told Nichole I was going out with Zayn a while and that I would meet her back home! Harry "kindly" offered to stay with her until I arrived! Yeah like that was such a big sacrafice for her. I said bye to the boys and told them I would text them tomorrow. Zayn took my hand and we walked out and just started walking. He let go of my hand, his felt pretty sweaty I guess he didnt want to show me that he was nervous. I mentally laughed and started a conversation.

"So... Where are you taking me sir?"

"Just any where really I just wanted to be away from everyone! How about there?" He pointed to a park with a beautiful fountain in the center. It was gorgeous I couldnt believe this wasnt just a dream it felt so surreal.

"Yeah its beautiful" I was so amused.

"Come lets sit here and chat a little babe." I walked over to where Zayn told me to sit and we started talking about everything and nothing at all. About my parents divorce, me brothers, how I met Nichole, his tour life, his family and well other weird questions that came up between conversations like "what do you think came first, the egg or the chicken?" we laughed and walked all around. I pulled out my phone and saw the time.

"Oh God its 3 am!" We had totally lost track of time! Zayn giggled and called someone and soon a Range Rover pulled up and took us back to my condo. Zayn walked me to the door

"I had a great time Isa! Maybe I can take you out to dinner tomorrow? You know like a proper date?"

"Yeah I would really like that! Call me?"

"Yeah! Sounds good!"

He leaned in and I couldnt help but do the same and then our lips touched ! The sparks I felt were something else never had I felt that! We managed to pull apart and he just smiled and so did I

"I umm should go see if Harry is still here so you can take him home haha!" I entered the house and everything was quiet I told Zayn to come in and I walked upstairs I knocked on Nichole's door but there was no answer so I walked in and saw her sleeping, with Harry. Yeah big surprise huh!

"Well nevermind he is sound asleep!" I laughed and walked over to Zayn

"Thats fine! I'll just leave him there unless you need him out then I can wake him up!"

"haha no its fine let him stay!"

"Okay then, well I shall be heading out now! Call you tomorrow!"

I walked him to the door and he kissed me goodbye once again! I dancing up the stairs and went into the bathroom. Put my hair in a bun, brushed my teeth, and took my make up off! I walked over to the closet and threw on and oversized T Shirt I always take on trips. Ehh off to bed but I wasnt sleepy so I went downstairs and grabbed my Ipad and crawled up on the couch. I turned on the TV just to have some noise. And in case any noise decided to come from Nichole's room. I went onto Twitter, 1000 new followers and more than 500 mentions oh dear God what did I get myself into! I though I would read through some mentions

Are you dating one of the boys from One Direction?

Where do you live? Are the boys still there?

Youre not even that pretty why would they hang out with you?

What club are you guys going to?

Youre so pretty! You should totally date one of the boys!

The list was never ending! Bleh so much had happened! I went for a glass of water and headed upstairs to my bed!

To: Daddy :)

Hey papi! I'm having such a good time! Hope you have a great day at work today! Im off to sleep! I love you! :)