x

"Sir, we have found out the person

"Sir, we have found out the person." Officer Paul announced walking in with Officer Jake.

All the heads turned towards them eagerly, "You mean the criminal?"

"No, the hooded guy," answered Officer Jake. "Justin Spencer, Age- 18, Studying in Harrison Public School." He read out the information from his notes. 

"How did you find out?" Detective Josh asked. Chief Kim took the notes from Officer Jake. 

"We talked to the town people, but none of them knew anything. We were tired we went for a drink, there was an old lady in the bar. She wanted to know everything so we randomly asked her. She lives in a small house far from the town. She had seen him passing that way." Officer Paul explained. 

"Does she know why he was out late?" Chief Kim scrunched his brow.

"Yes," replied Officer Jake.

"How? How does she know about it?" asked Detective Josh.

"We asked her, she said that when she saw him passing by she called out to him and asked. Apparently, he was with his friends," explained Officer Paul.

"Now we need to find him, it will be easy." Chief Kim nodded his head. "It's Tuesday, he will be at school."

"Come on, Steve. Let's go!" Detective Josh stood up, grabbed his coat and walked out followed by Lieutenant Steve. "I don't want the Superintend screaming at us again. We need to find him."

"Inform Sarah," Lieutenant Steve reminded him.

"This place is reminding me of all the good times and bad times, all the craziness," said Detective Josh nostalgically. "Good ol' days!" he smiled fondly at the memory.

They walked through the corridors, "there is the Office," Lieutenant Steve pointed out

"Justin Spencer?" asked Mrs Gabrielle, she was a plump lady, with blue eyes that have lost its spark, and a face as wrinkled as a dry leaf and a smile as bright as a full moon. "Here you go, his first class is economics."

"Thank You, Mrs Gabrielle." Detective Josh thanked her and walked out. "I guess Mr Garrick is the economics teacher."

"That annoying guy right?"

"Yeah... That is the class." Detective Josh knocked on the door and slowly opened it. 

"Detective Josh?" Mr Garrick asked. 

"Where is Justin Spencer?" asked Lieutenant Steve.

"He is absent today."

Lieutenant Steve and Detective Josh looked at each other. "What do you mean?" Detective Josh looking surprised. 

"That means he did not come to school today," Mr Garrick joked. "Why? Any problem?"

"Nothing," Lieutenant Steve shook his head and walked out. 

"Call Chief Kim, report it." They walked out of the school and sped back to the station. 

A/N: ARGH WHERE ARE YOU JUSTIN SPENCER??? 

Sorry for the short chapter.

ANY GUESSES?

GUYS HELP ME OUT! I AM RACING WITH @abaysay for 2K.....

Dedicated to @wide-eyedarifa the friendly chatterbox... <3

--Impossible Fart.