VII

He squinted at the image he had received from the anonymous sender. It was a tattoo of a winged dragon.

He had blackmailed the sender yesterday if these messages continue, he is calling the police.

The day you complain will be your last.

He shuddered at the thought.

Today morning he had received the image of the tattoo.

After the class was over, he was sitting in his car, trying to make a plan in his head

After the class was over, he was sitting in his car, trying to make a plan in his head. What should he do? Should he complain in the police? Will he also be murdered just like Big Dipper?

A few weeks back, he had got images of brutally murdered Big Dipper, the most wanted serial killer. Over and over it had been in the news about his disappearance. No news later came out saying he was murdered. But he knew it.

Hands and legs cut off, blood gushing and repeatedly stabbed. He didn't want to end up like that.

The knock on his car window startled him.

It was Mr Garrick, he got in the passenger seat. "Justin, you still have to tell me. What happened to you?" He enquired.

He looked at Mr Garrick, not knowing what to reply. Should he tell the truth? Can he be trusted?

He sent a quick reply to the unknown sender,

I will find you!

BEEP.

He looked at his phone. No messages. He saw Mr Garrick smirking at his phone.

Justin frowned.

Was it just a coincidence? OR?

"Okay, now start," said Mr Garrick, turning towards him.

Make up a lie, Justin told himself.

"Actually, my migraine became worse. I feel like I am seeing things," he fidgeted with his phone. Mr Garrick nodded in response, "I wake up in the middle of the night, feeling like I am being watched. I feel like something is going to go wrong. I feel like I am being controlled."