II

"A few of his belongings were found" explained Officer Jake. "There was a pen and half drank coffee."

"His phone?" Sarah enquired.

He shook his head.

The car that was used by Big Dipper on the day disappeared have been found. It has been lying here for the past one month. It was nearly crashed and abandoned near an abandoned reservoir. Grass overgrown, it wasn't visible from above.

"Are there any pieces of evidence?" asked Detective Josh, walking towards the car where the forensics were trying to search for evidence

"Not yet," said Office Paul.

"Josh, Can we see the CCTV footages?"

"Mm, let's go" Detective Josh nodded.

"Replay it"

Detective Josh and Sarah were at the control room, going through the footages of July 2nd, 2017.

"Why is he driving this fast? Was he being chased?" Sarah wondered loudly.

Detective Josh shook his head. "There is no car behind"

"Can you please replay it?" The car came it to view, "Can you zoom it?"

Sarah squinted at the screen. "He looks scared, terrified"

They played the clip again and waited. After a couple of minutes, a figure appeared.

"Wait, wait, Zoom in," Detective Josh squinted at the screen. It was wearing a hoodie. "He couldn't have been chasing him"

"Is it anyhow possible to identify the person?" Detective Josh tapped the screen.

"I don't think so, but I will try," replied Office Paul. "He is wearing a hoodie and walking with his head down."

"He looks suspicious"

"Officer Paul, please play it from there"

The clip was played, "WOAH"

"Pause it and zoom it please," Sarah noted down the number plate. "PRT-549"

"Send the whole clip to Officer Jake"

"I wonder who the hooded figure was. He could have been a witness, he might know something"

"Jake will trace the car," Said Detective Josh walking out. "Let's go back to the station; Chief will want to know everything"

--

"Why do you think someone would chase BD?" asked Chief Kim, not believing it completely. "Someone who is not a police officer?"

"The hooded figure definitely knows something," Sarah stated.

"Do you think the chaser got to him?" asked Officer Jake.

"Did Paul send the footage?" Detective Josh enquired.