I

"This was where his car was last found."

 Detective Anderson traced the map with his fingers.

 "669 Stunington."

"It's been a month, where do you think he is hiding? How did he disappear like that?" said Sarah, going through Big Dipper's profile, "There is no trace of his existence, do you think he is going to strike all at once?"

  Big Dipper, the most wanted serial killer has gone missing since the murder of a senior government official, Aron J. Walker and Big Dipper is the suspected murderer. No shreds of evidence have been found, no fingerprints and no security footages.

  Detective Josh Anderson, a 38-year-old criminal lawyer is in charge of this case. Standing 6'1, his once handsome face now decorated a scar across his face.

  Sarah Jones, short and skinny, his sister, is a criminal psychologist, working as a professor in Yellowstone University.

"Maybe he time travelled?" Detective Josh's joke was received with an epic eye roll.

"His mother was murdered when he was 12 years old," she read his profile, "Do you think it could have been a trigger for him to murder people?"

"Why do you think he disappeared at 669 Stunington Street, like 69?" He gave a sly smile. Well, our guy Josh had a dark sense of humour which wasn't appreciated by his sister.

"Can you not?" she rolled her eyes at him. "Do you think it could have been for revenge?"

"That is not a reason, how can it be a trigger for murdering people? Isn't he supposed to save people? Become a police or investigator and save people from being murdered. This is ridiculous, there is no reason," his was standing up by now, his face reddened. "I will tell you he is a sociopath, crazy jerk." He sighed deeply. Sarah knew the pressure this had on him.

8 years back Amelia Anderson, Josh's wife was murdered, suspected criminal Big Dipper.

"There is no murder without a reason, no murderer is made overnight." Sarah started to explain.

"Yeah, yeah, maybe next time sissy." He faked a yawn. "Let me complete the report."

"Do you think something might have happened to--"

"Hold on, it's Lieutenant Steve"

"WHAT? – Mother of holy goat – Yes, yes – I will be there"

A/N: If you like it please consider giving a vote/comment...

--Vintage Love